Do you like it?

Horrible
Could be Improved
Good
Looking Forward the full map!
I Will Post a Suggestion In the comments below

kjl3080

Hi! This is my first level! :viridian:

Viridian and his crews, find themselves in danger once again, while finding new dimensions. Can you Save them all, and collect all the trinklets? Good luck!

Latest Build:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tccvpxlb6hd4ahk/CriticalExperiment_v.0.1.zip
Demo Is attached below.

PM me if you want to playtest or help with level design, and comment if you have any suggestions.
Thanks.

CHANGELOG:
12/10 Created DEMO
12/12 Created Warp Zone
12/15 Don't worry, still working in it ;)
12/17 Lots of schoolwork, and projects. Will continue working during/after winter break

Okay. Here's the plan for development
(I will call it the Level Theme List after the map is finished)
Space Station: Starting point, very short.
Space Station 2: Precise Platforming (Don't worry, I'll won't make 2 tile gaps :vermillion: *evil laugh*) + Lots of enemies
Warp Zone: Not too difficult... A good place to warp up.
Lab : Gravity lines! Gravitron included!
Final Level:(If possible) Everything! Find the cause of the Dimention Merge!
SIDE NOTE: Having trouble coming up with a good reason for the merge. Could someone help me come up with a good reason? DM me if you would like to ;)

Don't know how to use this well in a post lol

moth 🦋

please add screenshots!
i will play this tomorrow if i get the chance

kjl3080

Okay! Progress Is Coming steady... Tell me if you want to playtest, or have a alpha build, Okay?

KingCaptain

I played it and it wasn't that bad, but I found some issues:
In "You Know What To Do" there is a missing piece of the background behind the checkpoint, as well as some parts of the ceiling missing spikes.
In the room before "Funneling In" there is an out of place row of spikes at the bottom of the screen. There is also no indication as to where you can fall, and if you move to the far right you will clip into the wall when you fall.
The room with the trinket in it seems empty and it would be a great place to put an extra challenge. If you don't want an extra challenge for that trinket, then there is no need to put it outside of "Funneling In".
"Flippin' Timestream" is a massive jump in difficulty, and should be either made easier, or moved to a later point in the level. There are also pieces of the background missing there as well.
In "Your Worst Nightmare" there are spikes missing on the ceiling, which allows you to skip the challenge.
Other than that, it's a pretty decent level. It could still use some improvements, but good job on what you've gotten done!  :viridian:

kjl3080

Thanks! Will be sure to fix it.
I will upload the current Experimental build (probably tmw), which isn't complete but has a extra level in there  :vermillion: