Space Station 3 - Fan Made

Started by echolite, March 15, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

echolite

Hello! I spent the past five weeks making a hard project.... Space Station  3!  :viridian:

With a little help of internal scripting, I made the real game enemies!
Download my level at http://www.mediafire.com/file/yzonbwuzzjwcznc/ss3.vvvvvv
Or, Download my new and improved (Update 1.2) level here at http://www.mediafire.com/file/aulip2pcuyc6ryy/ss3fixed+new.zip! Thanks to weee50!

Here are my pictures:

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my level!  :viridian:
Update 1.1

• Fixed grammar and most room problems

Update 1.2
  • Fixed Dodging Segment
  • Fixed one grammar error

Bruce Michez

Impressive!  I thought that "Pink Is the New Red" was a particularly clever conveyor-based challenge.

echolite

Quote from: Weird Shadow Machine on March 17, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Impressive!  I thought that "Pink Is the New Red" was a particularly clever conveyor-based challenge.

Thanks! I tried to do some original stuff to make the level more interesting!

SteveGamer68

I want that Veni Vidi Vici trinket so much!!! oh wait i can skip the veni vidi vici!  :viridian:

moth 🦋

this level was p good
didn't get all trinkets, but still, it was nice

echolite

I think I'll do a laboratory 2 next.  :viridian:

weee50

This is a very good level, but I found some bugs and grammatical errors with it.

1. This isn't really a bug or grammatical error, but I think your pictures are broken.
2. This isn't a bug or grammatical error either, but the author is listed as "Unknown".
3. The text "No. the never will." in The Sad Bass Drop should be "No. They never will."
4. The text "Whay do you want, then?" in Creek Full Of Spikes should be "What do you want, then?"
5. "The dreaded yed men" in N.O.
6. There should probably be a comma between "yes" and "and" in The Clock Is Ticking's second dialog box.
7. In the first text box in Focus The Camera On The Waterfront, "you're" should be "your".
8. When you complete Focus The Camera On The Waterfront, the dialog box should have a comma between "that" and "linear".
9. In Fire Exit, the text box should probably have an "I" at the beginning of it.
10. The first period in the first text box in Quantum Space is placed incorrectly.
11. The word "disintegrated" in Lightning Voltage's terminal's text box is spelled wrong.
12. Viridian's reply to Lightning Voltage's terminal should say "Why are so many unfortunate things happening to commanders?"
13. Viridian's dialogue when he enters Elevator Shaft should say "If all those bad things happened to previous commanders, what's going to happen to me?"
14. Elevator Shaft's roomname itself is misspelled as "Elavator Shaft".
15. You can skip the entire Veni Vidi Vici segment in Elevator Shaft by doing a well-timed flip.
16. If you walk right from Elevator Shaft into Lightning Voltage, you get hit by surprise spikes.
17. The room "Double Barreled" is misspelled as "Double Barelled".
18. In Viridian's line when he enters Down In The Trench, the word "to" should be replaced with "too".
19. When Viridian enters the room "", the "I" in "Do i want it?" should be capitalized.
20. In the transition between The Sad Bass Drop and Fast Paced Motion in Part 2, you can flip with the right timing and glitch through the wall, only to be hit by spikes.
21. In Don't Fall Off, there once again should probably be an "I" at the beginning of the line.
22. In We're Going To Need You To Stop, there are some oddities in the platforms.
23. When Viridian completes We're Going To Need You To Stop, there should be a comma between "Ha" and "they".

But grammatical errors and mistakes aside, this was a great level and I can see your potential as a great level creator in the future! I know I just listed 23 reasons why this level was bad, but I could probably list more than 23 reasons why this level was good! If you correct those grammatical errors, this level could be even better! (As I'm telling you about grammatical errors, I'm using too many exclamation points, which is itself a grammatical error.)

echolite

Thanks, weee50! I have made a new and improved version you can download at http://www.mediafire.com/file/rssgmstc37yd164/ss3fixed.zip:viridian:
Let's just hope I didn't forget anything....  :vitellary: 
Thanks again!

trinketgod08

Pictures aren't showing up. Oh well! I didn't get all the trinkets (so I'm not the trinket god :shiny: :victoria: ). Good level, anyway! P.S I think that the you can with the right timing preform a flip and get the trinket. Also, I found some bugs in the level.

echolite

Well, trinketgod8 did you get the new or old version of my level?

trinketgod08

echolite

Well, I made fixed the version of the first level, so you might actually get the trinket!

trinketgod08

Oh. Okay! I got the trinket this time! Thanks for updating the first version (that I found a lot of bugs in)

echolite

Okay! We don't need to clog this post with the conversation.

echolite

Oh no! I think the pictures are glitching out! I'll fix them.