Author Topic: Corrupted City  (Read 1274 times)

KostaRotaev

• Doctor
  • This is a making a level of VVVVVV.
    • View Profile
Corrupted City
« on: May 31, 2018, 02:07:41 pm »
This is a created level of look-like lab tile set.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddxuqx1foal1cq8/Corrupted+City.vvvvvv

KostaRotaev

• Doctor
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupted City
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 05:14:46 pm »
This level are making called: "Dimension Artificial".
You should continue working tomorrow.

Balneor

• Professor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 08:10:55 pm »
Looking through your posts, I am left puzzled. Why are you speaking in such a nonsensical way ? And, unintentionally or not, making it look like it's perfectly fine ? I can't take you seriously whenever you say anything, even less with your behavior here. There are other issues I have in mind, but I simply wanted to get the point across, at least for now.

About the level, it was way too short and simple to be of any interest for me. That really-easy-to-trigger softlock at the end crewmate really felt like a trolling attempt, but whatever..

Info Teddy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 08:34:06 pm »
Looking through your posts, I am left puzzled. Why are you speaking in such a nonsensical way ? And, unintentionally or not, making it look like it's perfectly fine ? I can't take you seriously whenever you say anything, even less with your behavior here.
he's probably not going to answer that

shiny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 08:34:34 pm »
Looking through your posts, I am left puzzled. Why are you speaking in such a nonsensical way ? And, unintentionally or not, making it look like it's perfectly fine ? I can't take you seriously whenever you say anything, even less with your behavior here.
either english isn't their first language or they are a troll

KostaRotaev

• Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 10:25:48 am »
Looking through your posts, I am left puzzled. Why are you speaking in such a nonsensical way ? And, unintentionally or not, making it look like it's perfectly fine ? I can't take you seriously whenever you say anything, even less with your behavior here. There are other issues I have in mind, but I simply wanted to get the point across, at least for now.

About the level, it was way too short and simple to be of any interest for me. That really-easy-to-trigger softlock at the end crewmate really felt like a trolling attempt, but whatever..
This level created by me.
This other created the map of the dimension. But whatever, you need to try this.
What?
This map are funny to try this map.

Info Teddy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 12:51:17 pm »
This level created by me.
This other created the map of the dimension. But whatever, you need to try this.
What?
This map are funny to try this map.
i was right, he completely avoided any and all questions