GAME Version 2 [5 Years!]

Started by weee50, July 04, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weee50

At the moment this topic was posted, my very first level (called... well, it isn't really called anything, but I'm now referring to it as GAME) has been online for 5 years now! Like Dimension XXXXXX, this level was also very cringy. To celebrate, I've made a version 2, as 7 out of 10 voters asked for. No, not a sequel, but a version 2.

I was originally going to make a sequel to GAME where Viridian went through revised versions of all my cancelled levels, but, ironically, I cancelled it due to losing motivation. I was then planning doing another MapWeek, but that was also cancelled before the first level was even released because I found out that the Discord's creator contest started in the middle of the week. So I just made a remake of GAME.

So, without further ado, here's the download link to the level! (Sorry for no screenshots, I was a little bit rushed.)

Balneor

Cool level, I particularly liked how that wall of platforms moved the other way around, when triggering the terminal near the beginning; really neat.

If I was allowed to do just one nitpick though, it would be about this room :

For the second trinket, I don't think it is possible to enter the token without dying. In other words, there's no way to collect it without doing a death-warp. That doesn't feel too much rewarding if you die and still get through it. Even for such an easy challenge.

Also if someone has a good tip for displaying the image in a good and non-space-wasteful location, I'd take it.

KostaRotaev

Good game, It's awesome! This level gets perfect to the instance.