Blue
2 (28.6%)
Indigo
2 (28.6%)
Red
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Xandog01

It's a level made using VED, I called it "Blue level," for no reason aside the fact that it's blue. its kind of like The Final Level, but only Blue.  (Try not to get annoyed by the noise, I didn't know how to get rid of it. (If you know how, let me know so I can fix it and make it a little nicer) :)

EDIT: I'm removing the file until I make an updated version.

KostaRotaev

It looks like a animation level of these blue animation viridian!

Balneor

It's unplayable, Viridian gets frozen as soon as the custom starts (Along with the text box sound spam you're talking about).
By looking at the code, I see that you used "say(-1)" in all of the scripts. If you remove the negative part of the number, the problem is fixed but then you simply see displayed text boxes while nothing else is happening.

Xandog01

Balneor

Sorry if the words were harsh, that wasn't my intention here. I'm not an scripting expert so maybe(?) there is an use for negatives like that. Anyways, still looking forward to new stuff !

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Balneor on July 11, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
It's unplayable, Viridian gets frozen as soon as the custom starts (Along with the text box sound spam you're talking about).
By looking at the code, I see that you used "say(-1)" in all of the scripts. If you remove the negative part of the number, the problem is fixed but then you simply see displayed text boxes while nothing else is happening.
say(-1) is how the internal scripting bug works
see: this https://glaceon.ca/V/tutorials/#internalsay

Xandog01

Quote from: Balneor on July 11, 2018, 09:22:01 PM
Sorry if the words were harsh,
Harsh Words? I didn't think you used any!

-

Everything's fine except that it doesn't work...
Or maybe im just stupid :P

Info Teddy

oh, i see what you're trying to do here. you're animating the blue tileset of the 'escape' half of the final level. this isn't very interesting and leads to a few misunderstandings.

to remove the noise, use the 'iftrinkets'/'ifflag' method of internal scripting instead of the 'say,-1' method of internal scripting.

Xandog01

Quote from: Info Teddy on July 21, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
oh, i see what you're trying to do here. you're animating the blue tileset of the 'escape' half of the final level. this isn't very interesting and leads to a few misunderstandings.
Yeah, I should've added other colours. I'm working on it.

Quote from: Info Teddy on July 21, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
to remove the noise, use the 'iftrinkets'/'ifflag' method of internal scripting instead of the 'say,-1' method of internal scripting.
Thanks for telling me, makes things a lot easier  :)

Quote from: Lil demon on July 19, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
Everything's fine except that it doesn't work...
Or maybe im just stupid :P
No, It's that everything doesn't work.