My first level lol

Started by michealxgrzz, September 09, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michealxgrzz

This is my wife's first level. I hope you enjoy!

Balneor

It's a first level, I guess. There are a lot of building problems where you can either go through walls or fall in outer space, which makes it less motivating for someone to play when you can easily get into unintended situations that could break the level, or when the path to completion isn't obvious at all (Like mazes, but this level is one by accident).
And also because of this, it becomes quite confusing to play and figure out where to go, even in this 5x5 area.

On the other hand though, nothing is impossible nor too much frustrating to play. If this level was correctly-built, then perhaps we would have some fun value out of it.
In any cases, I'll look forward to either an updated version, or a brand new second level if anything comes by :viridian:

KostaRotaev

Behaving a 5x5 map, it does it nothing. This include a crewmates, but it's crazy from this level. For this step, during this  :viridian:, goes out of the bottom of the map. Then accurates, that you can save a crewmate in the level. This level is cool, but it has no attention to it's crewmate.

THERE WAS A 5X5 MAP TO COMPLETE A LEVEL.

Ally 🌠