How old do we think the Souleye crew are?

Started by Bruce Michez, December 12, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Michez

Here's my guesses, from oldest to youngest:

:vitellary: - 50
:viridian: - 40
:vermillion: - 36
:violet: - 31
:verdigris: - 29
:victoria: - 23

uugr

This is actually a pretty good question. I don't think there's too big an age difference, but I always thought of :viridian: as on the younger end,  :vermillion: and  :victoria: as youngest. All late-20s/mid-30s. I like the idea of  :vitellary: as an Aged Professor though, that's neat to think about.

Peridot

Now this is an interesting thread. Strangely enough, I never thought about their age. Though, this is my gander at their ages:

:viridian: - Oldest. He stays calm under most circumstances which tells me that he's relatively experienced as a captain.
:vermillion: - Slightly younger. He's definitely a "go-getter" and likes to step up to the plate a lot.
:vitellary: - Y'know I actually don't remember whole lot about Vitellary so... Guess that's my cue to replay through the game again
:verdigris: :victoria:  :violet: - These fellas seem to be significantly younger than the rest of the crew. They just seem like to be newcomers to me. Young and passionate. But, definitely aren't ready for the scariness of space and unstable dimensions.

But, that's just my two cents.

allison

vitellary being old is interesting, i sort of interpreted him as a young techbro type

uugr

:viridian: keeping calm under stressful circumstances does make a good case for him being older I guess, although I always more got the impression he just had boundless naive youthful energy or something (like  :vermillion: but less so).  :verdigris: and :violet: gotta be similar ages, obviously. Agree with alek about  :vitellary: , I think.

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

i feel like theyre both 19 except violet is 20, vermilion and victoria are like 17

Coralbits

I have no specific ages, but I see :vitellary: as the oldest, probably mid-50s or so (assuming villis live about as long as humans). :viridian: i think might be pushing late forties, with :vermilion: around the same age. :violet: i think is a little bit younger than :vermilion: . :verdigris: and :victoria: i think are in their early thirties. Victoria is sort of under Vitellary's wing, because she loves science, but is hella anxious. Verdigris is an eager lad who is also a bit nervous, and he ends up stammering occasionally from his thoughts rushing, but he's a really good mechanic and also helps out Vitellary. Vermilion and Viridian have known each other for a while, and they somewhat balance each other out, but both love to explore. Violet is the medical doctor, but since she also realy wanted to go to space, she climbed her way up to be a navigator. So, she can do both. Finally, Vitellary is a godsend. The others joke that he's going senile, but he generally is a nice guy. Victoria reminds him to sleep if he tries to stay up working.

Wow I was just supposesed to talk about how old they were h.

pixelator

uh I never thought about this before

:vitellary: I always thought was the oldest, around mid-late 50s

the other five I just gave basically no age, now I suppose they could be late 20s to early 30s

from youngest to oldest: :victoria:, :vermillion:, :verdigris:, :viridian:, :violet:, :vitellary:

moth 🦋

i really dont think of their ages to be that diverse tbh
to me they seem really abstract and assigning vitellary to "50s" or anyone else to anything just feels, like...wrong?? idk

Coralbits