Inside Out 2

Started by pattoo1234, January 17, 2019, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Here is a level based on a possible sequel to Inside Out!

Ally 🌠

so its just 333333 with minor changes and no credit given
dyou really expect people to praise you for something you didnt do

Balneor

This vvvvvv file basically is Dimension 333333 easy version. Only difference is that a few of the rooms were tweaked (I'd say around less than a dozen. Nothing new gameplay-wise), and the roomtext designed to name the crewmate sections, were also changed :

Is this normal ?

uugr

So I don't know if 333333 counts because it's already a default level, or if this should matter at all because these are all free non-profit fan works made in a level editor, but this seems really disingenuous to me and I think this level should be taken down, or at least have it considered to be taken down. Pattoo's done this before on multiple occasions and IIRC one of his copies (of mrytp) was taken down? My memory's foggy on that and I can't find the original thread but either way, this shouldn't be on here especially if it's advertised as original content.

Dav999

Ok, this is the straw.

Pattoo has caused enough disruption before with his pushiness, which I'm still seeing.

As mentioned above, pattoo has also posted a modification of someone else's level before without giving credit, just like he did here. There's not even a mention which level it is based on, despite clearly being a "remodification".

This should say a lot:

Here's also a comparison between the maps of this level and Dimension 333333:

So, that's it, pattoo is getting banned now, but not just for this - I'm mainly taking into account the disruption and annoyance caused thus far, including when he would post new topics as previous ones were getting locked, and refusing to accept when other people didn't want to do the things he asked.

I'll leave this level up for now, I don't think there's really a point in removing it when the replies to this topic are obvious enough.

allison

i appreciate the radical anti-copyright sentiment in this level, but it doesn't really commit to it thematically so i gotta give it a 5/10