Should I leave DW?

Started by Chara Dreemurr, July 16, 2019, 12:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chara Dreemurr

DW hasn't been very active ever since Discord was around. Plus, I haven't been very active on here. Taking a 2.5 year hiatus was not a good idea... Oh wait, that wasn't a hiatus. I have a lot of reasons for leaving:

Making crappy levels. Dimension Anomaly and VVVVVV 264 were pretty crappy. and I can't afford to go back to remaking them.
Traitors. A lot of friends here have betrayed me on here, and on discord.
Being busy. I'm very busy with other things, such as roleplaying, animation, and drawing.

So take your vote, guys. Do you want me to stay or leave?

allison

you can do whatever you want, it's not up to us if you want to leave or not! do whatever you think is right!

also, if it turns out you don't want to post here anymore, you can just, stop, without announcing it. which puts a lot less pressure on you. also, as a bonus, it means if you later decide to come back you can without it being weird

moth 🦋

pixelator

see the main issue here is that everyone is most active on the discord

we will still look at your posts here, though!

Chara Dreemurr

I guess I'm staying then. BUT! Don't expect so many levels from me, as I'm going to be deleting my posts on my old life here. Hopefully I'll turn a new leaf over.

But a word of note, deleting all the posts I had before I got banned from here is gonna take a really long time to do.

Dav999

Please don't delete all your old posts, that's not gonna change the past, and would be pretty disruptive.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Dav999 on July 18, 2019, 01:26:38 PM
Please don't delete all your old posts, that's not gonna change the past, and would be pretty disruptive.
Oh no. Don't tell me I'm better off signing up for a new account.

Dav999

Best would be to continue with your current account. But I'd rather you would move to a new account than delete old posts.