My new level! - Challenge Dimension!

Started by Evilleafy, October 10, 2019, 06:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilleafy

It took a while, but I finally did it.
This is the best level I have ever created! It does have some connection with Dimension DELTA,but you have to figure that out by yourself!
It is mostly gameplay,but there is a tiny bit of story!

IMPORTANT!
Make sure to collect every trinket as you will need them to progress! There IS an invisible warp maze,but every room has a different name! I without knowing the maze was able to complete it in less than 10 minutes,I hope you don't struggle with it! Although,if you are struggling,there is a skip option I made! I hope that balances out the difficulty!

There might be some spelling mistakes before overworld II! Sorry about that...
That's all I have to say! I hope you enjoy and have fun!

Update! Version 1.1 news:
- Improved The Maze Area I (No spelling mistakes,minor improvements)
- A tiny bit more about that one dude...
- That's it!

Update! Version 1.2 news:
- Made it easier to go through the hole in ''Many ways to go''
- Removed the spikes on the screen in which Viridian talks about how the crew escaped in ''overworld ?''
- That's it!

Trinket9

I liked your first level better. Please, for the love of god, PLEASE capitalize the first letters of roomnames and scripts!!! It got much better in the second half, I especially enjoyed the Shock Zone (although its been done before) and the second Maze. But the first zone with the space station tileset, it is so incredibly low effort...

uugr

Capitalize the first letters of *scripts*? Uh, what game are you playing?

Trinket9

Quote from: uugr on October 13, 2019, 12:39:48 AM
Capitalize the first letters of *scripts*? Uh, what game are you playing?

of course i mean to capitalize the first letter of sentences said in cutscenes

Evilleafy

Quote from: Trinket9 on October 12, 2019, 07:21:22 PM
I liked your first level better. Please, for the love of god, PLEASE capitalize the first letters of roomnames and scripts!!! It got much better in the second half, I especially enjoyed the Shock Zone (although its been done before) and the second Maze. But the first zone with the space station tileset, it is so incredibly low effort...

Thank you for your reply! I will begin fixing everything right when I get the chance to! And the first maze will probably be a lot different!

Evilleafy

The map has been updated to version 1.1! Check out the bottom of the original post for details!

Evilleafy

The map has been updated to version 1.2! Check out the bottom of the original post for details!

EpicCreeper9001

I enjoyed the level!  The ending was a bit out there but the challenges in the level were fun. No more Maze 2 though... :(