Kaizo Viridian

Started by xOnixic, July 29, 2011, 02:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xOnixic

This map may seem rushed at some bits. And you are right. I accidently changed how much levels there were and it removed quite a bit. But it does what it says on the Tin. Kaizo Viridian is supposed to be a hard map. It is supposed to be impossible. So i made a set of rules. In almost every level there has to be a check point. Because anyone can make a impossible level just take out the checkpoints. I'm saving my story driven map until i learn scripting a little better (When the tutorial comes out) So for now just enjoy the challenge. I don't reccomend doing this all at once. And don't get angry if you can't complete it. Just keep coming back to it every once in a while and eventually you will get it. No pictures at the moment but there will be some soon.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?879ke49i42182uf

TheoX

Is this level supposed to be untitled?  I might be getting it confused with another level.

Anyway, I'm stuck in a room labeled "Easier than it looks".  Since the room warps fully, when I exit either side I slide through the walls to the opposite checkpoint, but I have no idea how to escape.  To my knowledge it seems impossible to get to another room. :o

PyNe

Quote from: TheoX on July 30, 2011, 05:57:56 PM
Is this level supposed to be untitled?  I might be getting it confused with another level.

Anyway, I'm stuck in a room labeled "Easier than it looks".  Since the room warps fully, when I exit either side I slide through the walls to the opposite checkpoint, but I have no idea how to escape.  To my knowledge it seems impossible to get to another room. :o

I'm stuck in this room too.
xOnixic this room is impossible :P