yooooo the 4th level in the series

Started by Bamshockdodge11, November 08, 2021, 03:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamshockdodge11

the best level i have ever made, with TELEPORTING from scripting which was revolutionary at the time for me and possibly the whole community idk i dont remember when this was made but i still know that i loved how this turned out. sadly i havent made anymore levels in this series yet but maybe soon? who knows. another thing is, this level doesnt really have much exploration unlike the name says  :verdigris: (also a few parts of this are rushed but not too badly)

Ally 🌠

it was probably made near the end of 2018 when fortnite got popular as this level has a reference to it (the room "Playing fortnite on my PS4")

seems to not include the custom graphics it requires.

looks like you tried to use a command which doesnt exist, kill(player)

Quote from: Bamshockdodge11 on November 08, 2021, 03:43:33 AM
with TELEPORTING from scripting which was revolutionary at the time for me and possibly the whole community idk i dont remember when this was made
it's really just gotoroom(), a very well known and very commonly used command, so not revolutionary for the community
when i started making levels (back in 2015) it was still very widely used and documented

Bamshockdodge11

well i have no clue where i might have tried to kill the player so idk if that will ever get removed and as far as the teleporting, that makes sense, but i just kinda sucked at scripting so i thought it was the coolest thing ever

Balneor

Holy fuck this level is not for the faint of heart.
Lots of very frustrating and annoying sections, some actually pretty damn hard...
And some of these... are... :vermillion: quite ballsy :vermillion:

I also softlocked myself with the token by getting stuck inside the wall at (2,10), literally at the end, I had no choices left but to edit and carve the wall out to proceed. The script at (6,10) should have been pushed one tile away from where we enter so this doesn't happen.

Anyways, this was a one hell of a journey. Not so good to play but who minds really, it has tried lots of things at least