Scripting Tutorial - A PJBottomz Level

Started by PJBottomz, August 03, 2011, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn It AL to Hell

Now I know how to use that flash thing on the bobbers, thanks this helped a lot! :viridian:

Devilish Deabley

I have downloaded it but how do I actually play it?

Devilish Deabley

Vallu

This tutorial is great! I learnt how to script becauce of this! Still, I have one problem... Can someone please tell me how to make crewmates talk? I can do "say" script and "reply" script but how do I make for an example: when  :viridian: is rescuing  :verdigris:, how do I make them speak to each other when  :viridian: is close to  :verdigris:?

FIQ

Quote from: Vallu on June 24, 2012, 07:40:33 PM
This tutorial is great! I learnt how to script becauce of this! Still, I have one problem... Can someone please tell me how to make crewmates talk? I can do "say" script and "reply" script but how do I make for an example: when  :viridian: is rescuing  :verdigris:, how do I make them speak to each other when  :viridian: is close to  :verdigris:?
You can't, unless you're on 2.1 beta. There, use: say(N,crewmatename)
Example: say(1,vermillion)

Bearboy

Quote from: Vallu on June 24, 2012, 07:40:33 PM
Are you using script boxes? put one near  :verdigris: and then write the script with the box, its optional to use a flag. If you want Verdigrises text box to be green, install 2.1 and after say put (X,verdigris)

Vallu

Thank you! I installed 2.1 and got it to work.

allison

How about an internal scripting tutorial?  :vermillion:

Dav999

Well, I was making it, but it got slowed down :-\

N

Quote from: crazyal02 on October 06, 2012, 10:20:38 PM
How about an internal scripting tutorial?  :vermillion:
bumpity

Anyways, this level was REALLY helpful!

PJ, comeback...  :'(

Dav999

Dav999