VVVVVV Review

Started by xOnixic, August 08, 2011, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xOnixic

http://gamerring.blogspot.com/2011/08/vvvvvv-review.html

I found this on another forum. Whoever made this is a dumbass.

Terry

Haha, is that screenshot from the YOU ARE SUCK level that troll posted? I think this guy cares more about VVVVVV than he's letting on :D

Well, whatever - an awful lot of people have gotten VVVVVV now thanks to the bundle; you can't expect everyone to like it! :) Thankfully, most people seem to, though!

TensaiKashou

What an entertaining troll review.

Arkatox

Hahahahaaaa, that was great. :D

Quote from: Terry on August 08, 2011, 11:43:12 AM
Haha, is that screenshot from the YOU ARE SUCK level that troll posted? I think this guy cares more about VVVVVV than he's letting on :D

Yup, it is. Maybe this the same guy, lol.

PJBottomz

Wow. He seriously can't get past the first level? There are instructions at the bottom of the screen. This dude is REALLY stupid.

Cosine

I would take this guy seriously. He later mentions that "Cogs is a rip-off of Minecraft," and that since Hammerfight doesn't run on his computer, it must really suck.

TheoX

Quote from: Arkatox on August 08, 2011, 02:20:36 PMMaybe this the same guy, lol.

I think so.  He got banned so decided to rip on it, and strangely enough, most of the entire bundle, in one troll review.  This was really hilarious to read but it was sadly obvious with all the "computer problems" and whatnot that he mentioned.  Also having "only one level" and it being THAT LEVEL is rather suspicious in itself.

Trollololololol.

EDIT: I am totally putting a room in my level called "I was being sarcastic in that last sentence".

PJBottomz

What is the first room's name? "I don't think this dude is a troll."

kchantheepic

Lololol this is brill. xDDD

DensetsuNoKaboom

...I no longer have any faith in humanity.

xTwoTails

This review has made my day~

FlamingBanana

M-hm.

I now have renewed no faith in humanity. But then again, I'm not human...

Officer Captain

Because VVVVVV is the center of the universe.
A dimension in which satire is a mere improbability.
A dimension...

Sendy

Troll thousand, troll hundred and trollty-troll million, trollty troll thousand, seven trollzand and troll point troll recurring