Mirror rorriM - A PJBottomz Level

Started by PJBottomz, August 16, 2011, 04:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DensetsuNoKaboom

Oh. I was wondering why you said that it would defeat the purpose.

PJBottomz

XD
Anyway, yes, that would be entertaining to make it more difficult.

PJBottomz

FEATURED!

Oh hell yes! I can't believe I finally got a featured level! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Terry said that he liked it because of the simplicity. Never would have guessed that one!

xTwoTails

What a sweet stage!
I love the simplicity and the room names!

Smart Creation + Simplicty + Room Names =  :viridian:

Bravo!

PJBottomz

BillyTheBanana

PJBottomz

Each screen is completely parralel, roomname and all.

Dispensers Heal

:vermillion::shiny::shiny:      :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:TWO trinkets?           :viridian:Guys, get back here...

Insani

Insani's Review #2

Concept: 9/10 - Original
Visuals: 10/10 - The mirrored things were pretty cool, nice designs.
Difficulty: N/A
Fun: 6/10 - Pretty cool concept, but not very fun, most of the crew's challenge is just trying to fit into that tiny hole
Room Names: 6/10 - Mirrored names don't make for interesting titles.
Dialogue / Story: N/A

General Rating: 7/10 - Cool concept and nice designs, but all the flying around waiting to be able to flip again so you can land on that crew member's cell kind of killed it for me.

(Note: The general rating is just based off of how much I enjoyed the level and it's aspects as a whole.)

xTwoTails

I think the level was not meant to be "Completed" it was meant to be "Seen" and "Understood"

PJBottomz

Thank you, Insani!

And yes, TwoTails is right - this game was designed for design, not for completion (although, a difficult level of this with proper scripting would probably be interesting. :vermillion: TO THE DRAWING BOARD!)

Damn It AL to Hell

Alrighty, I'll be tackling it now!

Pretty Cool! Have not seen anyone implement this mirror feature before, and I like how you broke the conforming use of spikes and the names are very nifty. Good work! 10/10 :viridian:

PJBottomz

Yes, it is pretty intersting - with a little tinkering, I think I'll try to make a harder version of this.