WTH? New Smiley?

Started by PJBottomz, August 21, 2011, 06:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJBottomz

:shiny:  :viridian: I STILL WANT IT!                          :violet: VIRIDIAN! GET BACK HERE!        :victoria:Don't hurt yourself!     :vitellary:Captain! Please stop fooling around! I need that for my studies!           
                                                                     :vermillion:Hahaha, this is hilarious to watch, eh Verdigris?                                                                         :verdigris:Why am I the only normal one?

xTwoTails

Hahaha! XD
That's sooo epic!

Dispensers Heal

:vermillion::shiny::shiny::shiny: YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY: THE MORE, THE MERRIER!                :viridian: Can I has Trinkets?         :violet: YOU CAN'T HAVE TRINKETS!

xTwoTails

:victoria: My Testing Trinket! Where is it?                 :viridian::shiny:   I WUBZ DA TRINKET!     

:vermillion:  Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh~   :violet: GET BACK HERE!

:vitellary:  My face is stuck like this forever...      :verdigris:  Wut?

Dispensers Heal

:viridian::shiny:Nom nom nom, nom nom!    :violet: Did you just...  :vitellary:He did.

Officer Captain

Moving trinkets for custom VVVVVV levels.

Damn It AL to Hell

Heh, heh, pretty funny smiley trains, but moving trinkets don't sound too bad.

Damn It AL to Hell

STALKER SMILEY! :P

:o   

Dispensers Heal

Damn It AL to Hell

Damn It AL to Hell

:shiny: _ :shiny:  THE TRINKET FACE!

Posu

Damn It AL to Hell

Quote from: Posu on October 16, 2011, 09:30:33 PM
<---- Best emoticon ever

What the hell is that?  :o Looks awesome!

Posu

QuoteWhat the hell is that?  :o Looks awesome!

Its roto2

Dispensers Heal

:viridian:I am a spy!

Viridian's sappin' my crazy guy