Internal script to change enemy velocity?

Started by ZeNewDragon, October 24, 2015, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeNewDragon

Is there any way to change the move speed of enemies in a room via internal script? A room I've designed relies on having fast enemies, and attempting to recreate the effect using platforms didn't pan out, as changing platv didn't have any discernible effect. (Yes, I was changing platv for the right room)

Preferably the speed of the horizontally moving hearts in "That's why I have to kill you"

lol...ipops2

Well I know I've seen it in dimension open with createentity(1,blah blah,blah blah blah,blah)
But I don't know how too change the speed.

moth 🦋

Nope. There is not. You can have fast(or slow) moving platforms, but not enemies.  :(

lol...ipops2

Well I guess you could use gotoroom but that's a little to tedious

ZeNewDragon

Alright, so on another note, is there any way to change the speed of horizontally moving platforms? Turns out platv only affects platforms moving vertically.

lol...ipops2

Try using ved the external vvvvvv editor go to anther forum called tolp2.nl/forum/index.php
And look for the download you are going too have too make an account cause Dav will pm you the link I can too though and open it up the start a new level then go to moving platforms and you can change the speed ;)

Dav999

Quote from: ZeNewDragon on October 30, 2015, 02:48:45 AM
Alright, so on another note, is there any way to change the speed of horizontally moving platforms? Turns out platv only affects platforms moving vertically.
platv actually affects both vertically and horizontally moving platforms for me.

Ally 🌠

Dav999

VeeC7

Quote from: Dav999 on November 01, 2015, 09:28:28 AM
Quote from: Luigi master on October 31, 2015, 06:18:56 PM
Quote from: lol...ipops2 on October 30, 2015, 03:23:18 AM
the guy who made it
So you didn't even bother to call him Dav. Uh
Makes sense because not everyone may know me.

Are you the administrator of The Open Level Project forums?

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on November 01, 2015, 09:52:34 AM
Quote from: Dav999 on November 01, 2015, 09:28:28 AM
Quote from: Luigi master on October 31, 2015, 06:18:56 PM
Quote from: lol...ipops2 on October 30, 2015, 03:23:18 AM
the guy who made it
So you didn't even bother to call him Dav. Uh
Makes sense because not everyone may know me.

Are you the administrator of The Open Level Project forums?
No, he's a frigging potato.

lol...ipops2

Dav999