DDDDDDance - Pushing Onwards Dance Remix (WIP)

Started by ThePaSch, September 20, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePaSch

Hi,
I'm currently working on a Pushing Onwards Dance Remix, called DDDDDDance.  :viridian:
It's still WIP, so the preview cuts off pretty sudden at the end, but tell me what you think of it so far!
Here's the SoundCloud link, I'll be providing a MP3 version of it as soon as the final version is done.

Constructive Criticism is always welcome!

Damn It AL to Hell

PJBottomz

Whoa. That's awesome.

Are there lyrics in there?

And for some reason, it reminds me of another song (not Pushing Onwards) that I can't seem to place. Is there any song that has the same beat (if anyone says Pushing Onwards, I will stab them with my Spork of Wondr.)

Dispensers Heal

Pushing Onwards didn't have lyrics.   :viridian:Can I kill you now?

PJBottomz

The remix sounded like it had lyrics. :vermillion:Bring it on   :violet:Don't you two start!

Dispensers Heal

Well, it doesn't. Unless it's Vitellary beatboxing.

SoulEye

Why wasn't I informed of this IMMEDIATELY?  :-*  :viridian:

ThePaSch

Quote from: SoulEye on November 14, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
Why wasn't I informed of this IMMEDIATELY?  :-*  :viridian:

I feel honored.  :)

"Full" version is coming soon; I'll upload it in a few hours. Again on SoundCloud.

Whirligig

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 20, 2011, 11:59:46 PM
And for some reason, it reminds me of another song (not Pushing Onwards) that I can't seem to place. Is there any song that has the same beat (if anyone says Pushing Onwards, I will stab them with my Spork of Wondr.)

Positive Force.

(What? You said not to say Pushing Onwards, not Posit—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)

ThePaSch