Started by Terry, January 12, 2012, 03:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue626

Okay,
Souleye was last active on Aug 16,
simoroth was last active on May 17,
StephenM3 was last active on July 27.
All the dates are of 2012.

So, I suppose they are sometimes active, but at different rates.

EDIT: Oh, and we need to stop being off-topic at some time.

MoogiGMD

Hilbert

Dav999

Hilbert

Dav999

I already volunteered, but I'm not sure if there will be more mods. I think that most users who are currently a mod have a more personal relationship with Terry. And the forum is inactive enough to make some people think it is dying!

MoogiGMD

N

My best record at no death mode. I'm terrible at this game.

Dav999

Quote from: Kirby1000 on September 16, 2012, 03:24:56 AM
My best record at no death mode. I'm terrible at this game.

It's not terrible! No death mode is just too hard, and my record is only a little bit better!

Pixelguin

miekkamorso

My super gravitron record is 11 seconds and my no death mode record is 2 rescued teammates xD

Kefit

Oh hey I beat No Death Mode.

Pretty fun challenge. As others have said, the Gravitron is by far the most difficult part of the run - although I think the second half of the final stage comes close. Miraculously I got this success on the first time I reached the difficult part of the final stage, so it's all good.

Maybe I'll check out some of the custom levels now.

JPlus

Super Gravitron: 1:04
Time Trials: All As, trying to get Vs.
No Death Mode: 2 Crewmates (excluding Viridian), 4 Trinkets, Died on The Tower.

Love your game, Terry!

Dav999

blue626

FINALLY, I got a S rank (without trinkets) for SS2! I made it on 2:11. 6 seconds from my "forum record" previously made in 1.2. ...
...Not really. Because of this glitch, 2:11 might be equal to 2:13 on 1.2 and 2:05 might be equal to 2:03 in 2.x. It isn't a good idea to compare times made in 2.0. or 2.1.beta with ones made 1.2. ... Also if 2.1. (stable) ever gets released with this fixed, then it wouldn't be a good idea comparing times made in 2.1 (stable) with ones made in 2.0. or 2.1.beta.
Here's what I'm going to do:
Try to get S ranks without trinkets as fast as possible, specially in the Lab and SS1 (one of my shortcuts in SS1 doesn't seem to be possible to make?!),
Try to get V rank in the Final Level,
Try to get V rank in the Lab.

Quote from: Kefit on October 21, 2012, 11:42:07 PM
Oh hey I beat No Death Mode.

Pretty fun challenge. As others have said, the Gravitron is by far the most difficult part of the run - although I think the second half of the final stage comes close. Miraculously I got this success on the first time I reached the difficult part of the final stage, so it's all good.

Maybe I'll check out some of the custom levels now.

Congratulations! As far as I know, this is the 2nd time someone made a video of beating No Death Mode. I was also amazed how fast you were, that I thought the video was fast-motion (understand?). However, when I skipped to the final part, I realized that I was wrong as the time showed was almost the same as the time of the video. 18 minutes?!?! :o That's very fast!
Are you going to try beating No Death Mode, collecting all the trinkets?
EDIT: Okay, perhaps 18 minutes isn't very fast, but still fast.