Author Topic: Now that the 3DS version is out, Will we have a level editor?  (Read 2691 times)

Thedreaminghawk

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
    • The pokemon battle zone
Is it known if there will be a update for the 3DS version that will include the level editor and uploading of levels? In Nintendo Power I thought I heard that they were going to have the editor, But I have not have had heard anything else about it since then.

seaking177

• Doctor
    • View Profile
Re: Now that the 3DS version is out, Will we have a level editor?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 12:44:54 am »
the people that ported it (i forget at the moment what they were called) said they would do leaderboards and a custom level editor IF there is enough support for it. i am pretty sure they will make it and send an update in a few months.

Bloodix

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:53:06 pm »
I hope at least we eventually get an update to allow importing custom levels.  :viridian:

seaking177

• Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 08:03:48 pm »
from what Bloodix said on another forum (along with quoting a rep from there http://forum.zenstudios.com/showpost.php?p=21053&postcount=8 ) once the Nintendo network is up, a fix for bugs and custom level importers/editors will be made. thats my guess.

Kley

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:08:29 pm »
I'm all for a level editor! I support it, and waiting a few months would be sad  :victoria:
But, I'd rather wait a few months then it not be in... Still though.