The X Dimension (WIP, Pre-Alpha)

Started by cheesey, March 06, 2012, 10:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesey

The X Dimension is a Work in Progress level. It's currently Pre-Alpha, and as such, it is not finished yet.
Upcoming Features:

• A main storyline
  • A large open world to explore
  • MANY more rooms and challenges
  • An alternate ending
I've done much vigorous play testing.. and the entire level functions properly to my knowledge. If you notice something is wrong, please let me know. All the rooms are possible, I promise!
Download (Pre-Alpha 1.0.0)
Pictures:

Arthur

This level isn't too bad!
I just found some issues. For example, you left a warp token behind Verdigris! I took it thinking it was leading to a secret, but I found myself stuck after a long while in an unfinishable room  ::) I think now it was supposed to be what you began to make of the next part of the next versions of the level?
Also, the beginning is quite poor graphically. But it's just a pre-alpha...
Finally, two of the trinkets are really bad: first, one who requires you to travel through empty space. It is really unfair, please remove it! (EDIT: it's the one in "Security Drones")
The other trinket i didn't like is the one I just can't take without invicibility. I don't remember the name of its room, I just remember it was a green room with the lab tileset. EDIT: it's "No Refunds". What was I supposed to do?!
Other than that, the challenges were very nice! :viridian: