Level: Dimension XXXXXX

Started by LucasK, April 19, 2012, 06:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucasK

Dimension XXXXXX will be a GIGANTIC level with a lot of areas to explore, 15 trinkets to get and more! I'm releasing an "alpha" version with just two short levels, for all you to test. Since this is just an test, some things will be changed in the next version, like the second crew member in that room, he will be moved to an later portion of the level, wich will be extended. Hope you all enjoy.  :viridian:

I'm currently working in a "outside" area to acess other areas just like in the original game!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mx499sg82lvfpj6

(PS: How can i "attach links" to direct download levels like many people do?  :victoria:)

FIQ

Click "Attachments and other options" right below the post textbox!
Will test the level when I'm home.

LucasK

Screenshots  :)

Maybe a second version will come soon.  :viridian:

ToasterApocalypse

I can't find it in the level list for some reason. :victoria:

FIQ

Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on April 27, 2012, 03:48:37 PM
It's named "Untitled Level", you'll have to bruteforce to find it if you've more than one (like, if you've played with the level editor for yourself for example).

FIQ

Interesting!
Maybe you did the Trap Room trinket a bit too hard?

I found no bugs except in some *cough* hidden *cough* content in the level, which I assume will be fixed when it's released to the public.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on April 28, 2012, 12:49:22 AM
Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on April 27, 2012, 03:48:37 PM
It's named "Untitled Level", you'll have to bruteforce to find it if you've more than one (like, if you've played with the level editor for yourself for example).

Untitled level?

Ok be right back guys, looking through my millions of untitled levels.

ToasterApocalypse

Ok, I managed to find it. Pretty good!

FIQ

Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on May 01, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
Ok, I managed to find it. Pretty good!
You can as well load the file in the level editor and rename by yourself - I did that for the same reason. Load "Dimension XXXXXX" and rename, and you're good to go.

LucasK

Sorry for the "Hidden Content", i didn't want to delete everything to release the demo. But here is the second version! A trinket was added, the Trap Room trinket was made easier, and the second level was expanded!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bge6h6yd9859st0

FIQ

Quote from: LucasK on May 11, 2012, 04:17:25 PM
Sorry for the "Hidden Content", i didn't want to delete everything to release the demo. But here is the second version! A trinket was added, the Trap Room trinket was made easier, and the second level was expanded!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bge6h6yd9859st0
No problem!
I did the same with my level fragment, of the same reason.

Also, I recommend you to zip your files so you can attach them directly to the posts. Then, people don't have to download it externally :P

Also, that file isn't really a zip file, even though the extension says so. FYI (@ other people): just rename it to .vvvvvv, it isn't zipped

FIQ

I like it so far!
Bugs:
- If you decide to jump in the pit in Convey Beyond, and take the alternate route, you'll get stuck in Circlers gonna Circle.

LucasK

Oh, i forget about the gravity line!
I'm gonna release other version soon, i will fix this.
I think i did hide the way to acess "Circlers gonna Circle" in a very clever manner.  :viridian:

Two new screenshots:

LucasK

Sneak Peak of the Current Map progress.

Credits to the Awesomesauce External Tools.