0 (0%)
No.
0 (0%)
Don't mind.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 16, 2012, 07:31:55 PM

ToasterApocalypse

I could not think of a more generic title. Anyways, this is a challenging level (Let me re-phrase that, VERY challenging level.) and also the first one I've released on the forums!

Tell me what you think and report bugs.

FIQ

You can use any compression utility you like to create .zip files (or .rar, .tar.xz or whatever you like) and shrink it that way.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

ToasterApocalypse

I'll upload some screenshots later.

buzzyrecky

I'll give you the honor of being the first person I've downloaded a level from ;D

but it's 1am here so I'll have to play it some other time.

ToasterApocalypse

Please, feel free to report any bugs.

FIQ

Yay, I did it.

Just to point out, just making the level hard doesn't neccessary mean that you should remove checkpoints. IMO, the purpleish room in the start lacks a checkpoint before the three spikes.

Bugs:
1: The leftmost way down in Spike Factory is missing a warp line.
2: Remember the warp lines @ Not The Gravitron 3000! The lower part of the room allows wrapping to a wall.

ToasterApocalypse

I added that when I remembered, just need to update it. I also fixed the missing spikes in the leftmost part of 'inverse' .

I'll update it ASAP.

EDIT: Updated. See main post for new link.

ToasterApocalypse

ToasterApocalypse

Not much is happening. I NEED MOAR FEEDBACK  >:(

FIQ

I think you're over-estimating the activity of the forum a bit. :p

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on May 10, 2012, 12:18:28 PM
I think you're over-estimating the activity of the forum a bit. :p

I guess I am. But to be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be this inactive. :victoria:

Pyrite

Alright, feedback. Spike Factory is way too hard, especially with Bandicam running. But overall, it's pretty good map, other than overused Veni Vedi Vici tunnels. Will upload videos soon.

FIQ

You never fixed the lack of warpline in Spike Factory, the leftmost bottom.
Also, you didn't fix "Not the Gravitron 3000".

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on May 17, 2012, 11:26:12 PM
You never fixed the lack of warpline in Spike Factory, the leftmost bottom.
Also, you didn't fix "Not the Gravitron 3000".

Could have sworn I fixed the warpline in spike factory. Did you download the new version?

EDIT: I just figured out the warpline you requested, and fixed it. As for the  Not-the-gravitron 3000, I couldn't see how it was broken, but placed some walls or something there.

FIQ

By walking right at the bottom, you'll hit the wall at the left (or the other way around, don't remember), and get stuck in it. (@ Not the gravitron 3000)

Also I'm pretty sure that I'm on the new version, as the checkpoint thing I noted out was fixed, and I don't think that I did it for myself.. :p