Life Factory [fragment]

Started by FIQ, May 09, 2012, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIQ

There are 3 of them, and they're supposed to be the hardest ones.

How did you found out about the fact that you could insert something to gain access to the internal music list by the way?

Also 15 is a guess of me, but I've a great feeling it will work once the final release of 2.1 come with included remixed predestined fate.

I was going to include this in the next version (With "levels", I mean levels with a terminal named "PS" in it, i.e. it will not count the tunnel or the polar dimension part
):
* Playable game, included story
* 3 levels
* Included polar dimension part
* NOT a removed Space Station (yet -- it will count as overworld however. Maybe I'll just stick it in as it's complete)
* Playable until after the polar dimension visit, in which the level will complete afterwards. This will result in you not being able to collect the trinkets in Dimension Tunnel, but everything else will be ok
* Working scripts (not stripped ones as this release)
* Bugs (probably, hopefully not!)

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on May 15, 2012, 04:24:21 PM
There are 3 of them, and they're supposed to be the hardest ones.

How did you found out about the fact that you could insert something to gain access to the internal music list by the way?

Also 15 is a guess of me, but I've a great feeling it will work once the final release of 2.1 come with included remixed predestined fate.

Read it somewhere on these very forums. Can't remember where though.

Also, 15 or 15a doesn't work yet, so once the final release comes I shall try them again.

Also, What are the 2 terminals in 'DIY VI service' going to do? Oh, sorry I'm spoiling too much  :-[

FIQ

Wait and see!
You've probably seen a pattern however, if you've explored around (text right above the terminals, the script names that I never removed (just removed the scripts), hint hint)

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on May 15, 2012, 04:39:11 PM
Wait and see!
You've probably seen a pattern however, if you've explored around (text right above the terminals, the script names that I never removed (just removed the scripts), hint hint)

SPOILER THING I DON'T KNOW

T7 And PS eh? Mysterious!

Wait... There's a teleporter script?

FIQ

Progress:
Now the final part of the dimension actually works.
I'll do some more additions to the overworld, some improvements to the final parts (limited dialog usage right now), eliminate every possibility of getting to open space, do some heavy script modifications of every part that is not the final level (which is pretty much done right now) which includes a working TX system, working PS and some story related things. Then I'll finish the second level, do a third one that exist only in my head at the moment, link them together in the overworld, and release!