Warp Room Time-Trial Glitch

Started by blue626, May 25, 2012, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue626

Note: This works in version 2.1 (and probably every version before this one).

How to reproduce the glitch:

• Go to the Time Trials and choose Warp Zone or Final level.
  • Go to a room that warps (vertically or horizontally)
  • Move Viridian so that half of him/her is on the right (top for vertically warping rooms) and the other is on the left (or bottom). This doesn't work every time, so you Viridian has to be in a exact position.
  • Press Enter to restart the level

If you choosed the Warp Zone, it will show you the room to the right before it restarts (the room above for vertically warping rooms) with Viridian in it's last position and a grey Viridian floating. If you choosed the Final Level, it will show you the bottom-right room of Dimension VVVVVV.

I just saw seaking177's reset glitch video (for the 3DS) and I noticed that Viridian needed to be half on the right and half on the left and that after he quitted Viridian started in the bottom-right room of Dimension VVVVVV.

EDIT: I would like to know if this works in version 2, so, can someone try to reproduce this glitch in v.2?

EDIT 2: Read FIQ's post, this glitch works in 2.1.

blue626

Bump! Does anyone know about this, or is curious about this glitch? I'll check if it works on version 2.0 when I have it.

I don't find this glitch anywhere on the forum, so, I guess I'm the first that posted about this.

FIQ