Viridian is a Girl

Started by PJBottomz, September 29, 2011, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn It AL to Hell

Dispensers Heal

Quote from: Vex69 on October 05, 2011, 04:13:20 AM
That's why Verdigris's spine being broken would lead to intense pain: he bruised one of his internal organs as well.

You're violent......... Finally someone with a similar sick mind as me! :viridian:
[/quote]

Nah. He actually broke his spine by falling off a Terminal and rolling down ten flights of stairs.

And guess who had to carry him back up to his room? The local train conductor.

Damn It AL to Hell

Quote from: Dispensers Heal on September 30, 2011, 07:52:39 PM
Quote from: PJBottomz on September 30, 2011, 06:49:57 PM
You know what? We're seriously off-topic. We were supposed to be talking about Terry saying Viridian is a girl.

I know.

But we can assume he's whatever gender we want to assume.

Assuming is the mother of all fuck ups. I say he is a male!

Dispensers Heal

Let's move this disscussion to the "TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life" section of the forums.

Because we all know that  :viridian: hates you for arguing too much.

SirBryghtside

'She' is sometimes used to mean either gender (read: Every D&D manual ever).

Arkatox

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 29, 2011, 01:35:35 AM
Quote from: Dispensers Heal on September 29, 2011, 01:33:23 AM
:viridian::victoria:

NO! It's not that! It's :victoria: + :vitellary:

I fail to see your reasoning. To me :viridian: + :victoria: was very obvious.

Quote from: Terry on September 29, 2011, 05:24:06 PM
It's interesting that people don't pick up on this more, actually - the idea is that the complimentary colours are a little "closer" to each other, which is very obvious in the case of :verdigris: and :violet:, a little less obvious in the case of  :viridian: and :vermillion:, but perhaps it's entirely too subtle in the case of :vitellary: and :victoria:. :vitellary: and :victoria: actually have a great deal of mutual respect and admiration for each other.

Considering I believe Viridian to be male, and I'm against homosexuality, I'm kinda against pairing him with Vermillion, though I think they were probably really good friends and have been for a very long time.

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 29, 2011, 09:05:06 PM
Do you even play VVVVVV? :victoria: is obviously obsessed with :vitellary: because of the way she constantly worries about him. And :verdigris: and :violet: are not IN a relationship. Verdigris just likes her. And :viridian: loves trinkets. And :vermillion: loves... pudding?

:viridian: and :victoria: wouldn't work because :victoria: doesn't like adventuring.

Oh, that's what you meant. Victoria and Verdigris could be childhood friends or even siblings for all we know. Viridian pairing with Victoria makes the most sense to me, but I guess my opinion is not everyone's.

Also, just because two people don't agree on something doesn't mean that they can't be in a relationship. I once heard of an author who had to stop writing because his wife absolutely hated it.

Quote from: Dispensers Heal on September 29, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
:vitellary: loves SCIENCE.
:vermillion: loves ADVENTURE!!! And space!
:viridian: and  :victoria: would be a good couple. :victoria: is just overly worried.
:verdigris: and  :violet: are an official couple. Intermission 1 is where :verdigris: asked :viridian: about dating tips. He then dated Violet.

DEBATE ENDED.

They're not an official couple, though I bet they become one very soon after the end of the game.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry, just posting my 2 cents worth. Maybe it'd be best just to leave Viridian single and with an unknown gender.