Started by allison, January 16, 2016, 12:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraZ0R

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on January 27, 2016, 02:35:32 AM
blackon()

blackoff()
The blacker.
Clap on clap off the clapper.
Also , to stay on topic , why the emphasis on the number 37 in particular and not another number?

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on March 18, 2016, 10:38:50 PM
blackon()

blackoff()
The blacker.
Also , to stay on topic , why the emphasis on the number 37 in particular and not another number?
did you play the level by any chance

allison

blackon()

blackoff()
The blacker.

I tried not to make it too big (to prevent "a million deaths is a statistic" syndrome), and it couldn't be something that already has significance (13, 42, 666, etc.) Beyond that, it was arbitrary.

moth 🦋

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Luigi master on March 19, 2016, 01:58:22 AM
blackon()

blackoff()
The blacker.
did you play the level by any chance
Did you understand the question by chance?
Agh what am i doing, replying to an older post.

I still feel like this is how levels should be done: original with a ton of effort put into them, clever scripting and overall knowledge of the game. I mean, they don't all have to be like this, just normal levels with basic scripts can be great as well. But it's really refreshing to see something different, especially when it's  this spectacular.

allison

moth 🦋

Crazya you need to work with Lollipop on these sorts of things. It's not just your level.

I like the 1 new script, very well made. And as that is a fantastic monologue, It'd be cool to use it for a project or something. If, that's okay with you, that is.

Lollipop

moth 🦋

fraZ0R

*Realizes the date that was posted* was that an actual update or an April fools day update

Ally 🌠

Kevinmonitor

Quote from: crazya02 on April 01, 2016, 02:13:52 PM
New update released.

No content is added.

NO CONTENT??!?!?!?!

NO CONTENT IS MY FAVORITE CONTENT!

imjustkiddingdontkillme

SteveGamer68

why after you complete the level,it takes you in the main menu without giving any stars.Can you give stars?

That Souleye Crewmate

I thought Overdose was designed to be a story-driven level, that doesn't have an ending? you might be missing the point or doing something wrong. Try replaying and going a different route maybe?

SJMistery

Quote from: SteveGamer68 on June 01, 2016, 06:28:20 AM
why after you complete the level,it takes you in the main menu without giving any stars.Can you give stars?
lately it happens on all levels. I'ts weird.