Super Hexagon Scores?

Started by Hilbert, September 08, 2012, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

Wat? :vitellary:

How did I get 72:48 on hyper hexagoner? :o :o :o

ThePaSch

DAMN IT! I finally get past that wave, and then, of course, the game throws two of them at me. HNNGGNNHNHHNNNNGGGNNHNGG

Also, new Hyper Hexagoner record!
http://db.tt/070tNYPn

Dav999

I'm nearly there: 54:50 on hexagonest! :vermillion:

Scorpion008

No bull, I've had a hyper hexagonest game with over 6 of those waves and passed it. I love the rhythm of getting through 'em when you learn them properly.

Dav999

Quote from: Scorpion008 on September 27, 2012, 07:48:35 PM
No bull, I've had a hyper hexagonest game with over 6 of those waves and passed it. I love the rhythm of getting through 'em when you learn them properly.

>>><<< or <<<>>>, right?

Hilbert

YESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I BEAT HEXAGONEST!!!

Dav999

Scorpion008

Quote from: Dav999 on September 27, 2012, 08:10:04 PM
Quote from: Scorpion008 on September 27, 2012, 07:48:35 PM

>>><<< or <<<>>>, right?

Always right, right, left, left, left. This wave on Hyper Hexagon is only one direction throughout, but that direction varies. Other variations on this wave appear after Hyper hexagonest. Don't switch directions (the ...right, left... part) quickly, leave a tiny pause. You will get the hang of it. Btw, I really think that hexagonest  is ridiculously hard. It is even hard for me to beat, after beating its hyper several times. So congrats on beating it to those who did, and IT IS BEATABLE to those who didn't.

MoogiGMD

this game is like an utter bastard...its because the androids port (someone made)

its glitchy as fuck but it works fine but you use the buttons

Hilbert

Awright.

Hexagon: 90:35. Hyper: 23:07
Hexagoner: 76:00. Hyper:

ThePaSch

Quote from: Scorpion008 on September 27, 2012, 08:49:31 PM
Always right, right, left, left, left.. Don't switch directions (the ...right, left... part) quickly, leave a tiny pause. You will get the hang of it..
I love you.

It works.

Dav999

Hexagonest: 59:04!!! @9*^$*&@^@*&$@*#(#!&±)@$^(@&%^_$ >:( >:( >:( Must... Succeed...

Whirligig

211:11 for Hyper Hexagon.

Oh hey, nobody's gotten that far yet?

In case you're wondering, after 60 seconds of Hyper, it goes to this "super hyper" of sorts with a different color scheme. After another 60 seconds, it suddenly becomes Hyper Hexagoner, but with the Hexagon music. Then, it goes to "Super" Hyper Hexagoner. Not sure past that, but I'm guessing it goes to Hyper Hexagonest ... yeah, still a line in that one ...

Scorpion008

Great job man! You use game center? I only got 149 sec on that level. Btw, hyper hexagonest does come after hyper-hyper hexagnoner, I've gotten there through hyper hexagoner.

Whirligig

Now only two questions remain.

1) What does Hyper Hyper Hexagonest look like?
2) What happens after then?