This glitch will blow your mind!

Started by Dav999, August 25, 2012, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

Quote from: Hacker3443 on September 09, 2012, 08:39:38 AM
yep! i got them from the internal commands page...how do i use internal commands
i know this is off topic but how do i? post it on the page!

I edited my post in the internal commands thread!

allison

You can get the same result in custom levels.

Many people know that, in some tilesets, setting tilecol in a text editor to something weird will get you things like the lab flashing background, polar dimension, etc. Set this to something undefined (like 21) and you get this glitch. This means that the main game must be trying to load invalid tilecols for whatever reason.

FIQ

Quote from: crazyal02 on November 08, 2012, 01:57:40 PM
You can get the same result in custom levels.

Many people know that, in some tilesets, setting tilecol in a text editor to something weird will get you things like the lab flashing background, polar dimension, etc. Set this to something undefined (like 21) and you get this glitch. This means that the main game must be trying to load invalid tilecols for whatever reason.
The main game doesn't work exactly like that, but yeah it gives the same effect basically.

Damn It AL to Hell

Quote from: Dav999 on August 25, 2012, 09:19:03 PM
Invincibility: "Can cause glitches."

Yes it can. And what kind of glitches! OMG? :o

How to reproduce:

• Turn on invincibility mode
  • Rescue your last crewmate to go to the final level. If you already completed the game, start a new game and rescue all crewmates (your secret lab/super gravitron score/unlocked things/time trials/et cetera will not get deleted if you start a new game)
  • Play the final level, and stop before the last trinket (so stop in V)
  • Make the leftmost platform disappear
  • Stand on the spikes where that platform was
  • Go to the left, and flip immediately when you enter the room W
  • If you've done it correctly, you will slide through the wall and you will end up in Tunnel of Terror (below the Gravitron), with the last rescued crewmate standing there
  • Go to the teleporter, you will teleport to the ship
  • Explore the very badly glitched dimension! :o
  • If you quit to the main menu, everything will be normal again.

Wat?

Dav999

Wow, I was wondering why around 80 guests were viewing this topic simultaneously! :o

It turns out Terry tweeted this topic! It makes sense now! :D

Dav999

Bump! I did this glitch again, and I found some text glitches! :D

The fact that the text on the second picture is :viridian:s text box completely changes the context! :D

Hilbert

Quote from: Dav999 on January 24, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

The fact that the text on the second picture is :viridian:s text box completely changes the context! :D
What ???

Dav999

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on January 24, 2013, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on January 24, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

What ???

"He's really looking forward to helping you find (missing crewmate)!"

"I'm worried about (missing crewmate), Doctor!"

Because :viridian: is the only missing crewmate, he is filled in there. Not as 'Viridian' for some reason, but as 'you' (just like in 'That's you!' in the crew screen if he's not missing)

Hilbert