Started by Carpe Diem, March 30, 2014, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpe Diem

Viridian finds his crew gone... again!
He sets of in a journey to save them!

This is my first level!
It might be weird in some places :P

There are lots of dialogues...
This is Version 0.5, so it's incomplete.
Complete version will be out in June!

Please play and comment!

BTW, please download Ventrication1_Demo(2).
The first one has a glitchy platform.

sv6z2

Pretty Good  :) !

Design: 8.75 / 10
It needs a little bit of direct mode to make it look nicer, but other than that, pretty good.

Difficulty: 5 / 10
Enough Chitchat, that was ridiculous. I ended up turning on invincibility.  :violet:

Story: 7 / 10
The standard crewmates-get-lost-and-Viridian-has-to-find-them.

Scripting: 8.99 / 10
INTERNAL SCRIPTING. <-- NEED

Total: 29.74 / 40
Very good for your first level. Looking forward to the complete release!  :viridian:

Carpe Diem

QuotePretty Good   !

Design: 8.75 / 10
It needs a little bit of direct mode to make it look nicer, but other than that, pretty good.

Difficulty: 5 / 10
Enough Chitchat, that was ridiculous. I ended up turning on invincibility. 

Story: 7 / 10
The standard crewmates-get-lost-and-Viridian-has-to-find-them.

Scripting: 8.99 / 10
INTERNAL SCRIPTING. <-- NEED

Total: 29.74 / 40
Very good for your first level. Looking forward to the complete release!

Thanks a lot!
And... about Enough Chitchat, I'm sorry :P
Actually, while making the level, I realized that the overall difficulty of the level wasn't too hard...
That's why I added the room! :vermillion:
But anyways, thanks for the kind feedback!

sv6z2

Info Teddy

F/rst of a\\, "somet/ng"? Rea\\y? Th/s m/stake can be found /n the \eve\ descr/pt/on.

There are scr/pts act/vated /mmed/ate\y when you start p\ay/ng the \eve\, wh/ch causes an /nconven/ent freeze. Change the mus/c to Pass/on for Exp\or/ng /n the sett/ngs menu and remove the scr/pt to remove the freeze.

D/a\ogue error: /n the sentence "when th/s we/rd sparks", "th/s" shou\d be rep\aced w/th "these".

There /s a\so a \oud sharp no/se /n/t/ated by the fact that V/r/d/an squeaks tw/ce at the same t/me. Remove one squeak.

N/ce exp\anat/on beh/nd what the structure of the checkpo/nt /s. A\so, sorry for \ook/ng through V/te\\ary's f/\es.

D/a\ogue error: "Chang" /s supposed to be spe\\ed as "change". Th/s occurs /n the term/na\ of the D.S.S. Pa\sson sh/p nav/gat/on contro\s.

Another \oud no/se /n the f/rst sh/p rad/o. Aga/n, th/s /s because of V/r/d/an squeak/ng tw/ce at the same t/me. Th/s occurs aga/n w/th the second and th/rd sh/p rad/o term/na\s.

Verm/\/on's name /s spe\\ed w/th one L, not two Ls.

\oud no/se w/th the f/rst term/na\ /n the rep\/ca of the space stat/on, p\ease don't make V/r/d/an squeak tw/ce at the same t/me.

The above a\so occurs w/th the second term/na\ /n the rep\/ca. Tw/ce.

/n "Enough Ch/tchat", the d/ff/cu\ty seems hard compared to the rest of the \eve\.

The \ast /nvers/on p\ane /n "F\/p F\op" /s very unfa/r, cons/der/ng w/th the obstruct/on at the top of the /nvers/on p\ane, you need to t/me /t very exact\y. Aka, p/xe\ perfect f\/pp/ng.

/n "Bu\\et Ho\e", whenever you c\ear a \/ne of enem/es, you'\\ most \/ke\y get smashed, and you can do noth/ng about sa/d fact. You'\\ need to use a spec/f/c tr/ck to c\ear the room, wh/ch /s not obv/ous unt/\ you keep dy/ng, aga/n and aga/n.

\oud no/se w/th the th/rd term/na\ /n the supercomputer, aga/n due to the fact that V/r/d/an /s squeak/ng tw/ce at the same t/me.

Un\ess you d/dn't rea\\y mean to be meta when say/ng a "fadeout", you can actua\\y do a fadeout w/th /nterna\ scr/pt/ng.

Vers/on 1.0 w/\\ probab\y a\so /nc\ude a \ot of \oud no/ses thanks to V/r/d/an's doub\e-squeak. By the way, those occurred /n the term/na\ about f/ve t/mes.

And, /f you haven't a\ready been /rr/tated by V/r/d/an's doub\e-squeak, we now have crew members' doub\e-squeak! Yay! (No, / d/d not \/ke the d/a\ogues /n th/s \eve\, espec/a\\y s/nce the base form of "d/a\ogues" shou\d be used /n the sentence.)
=[ P\AYTEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
Three out of Three

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
31:32

Carpe Diem

Quote from: PK Lovin Ω on April 01, 2014, 03:11:57 AM
F/rst of a\\, "somet/ng"? Rea\\y? Th/s m/stake can be found /n the \eve\ descr/pt/on.

There are scr/pts act/vated /mmed/ate\y when you start p\ay/ng the \eve\, wh/ch causes an /nconven/ent freeze. Change the mus/c to Pass/on for Exp\or/ng /n the sett/ngs menu and remove the scr/pt to remove the freeze.

D/a\ogue error: /n the sentence "when th/s we/rd sparks", "th/s" shou\d be rep\aced w/th "these".

There /s a\so a \oud sharp no/se /n/t/ated by the fact that V/r/d/an squeaks tw/ce at the same t/me. Remove one squeak.

N/ce exp\anat/on beh/nd what the structure of the checkpo/nt /s. A\so, sorry for \ook/ng through V/te\\ary's f/\es.

D/a\ogue error: "Chang" /s supposed to be spe\\ed as "change". Th/s occurs /n the term/na\ of the D.S.S. Pa\sson sh/p nav/gat/on contro\s.

Another \oud no/se /n the f/rst sh/p rad/o. Aga/n, th/s /s because of V/r/d/an squeak/ng tw/ce at the same t/me. Th/s occurs aga/n w/th the second and th/rd sh/p rad/o term/na\s.

Verm/\/on's name /s spe\\ed w/th one L, not two Ls.

\oud no/se w/th the f/rst term/na\ /n the rep\/ca of the space stat/on, p\ease don't make V/r/d/an squeak tw/ce at the same t/me.

The above a\so occurs w/th the second term/na\ /n the rep\/ca. Tw/ce.

/n "Enough Ch/tchat", the d/ff/cu\ty seems hard compared to the rest of the \eve\.

The \ast /nvers/on p\ane /n "F\/p F\op" /s very unfa/r, cons/der/ng w/th the obstruct/on at the top of the /nvers/on p\ane, you need to t/me /t very exact\y. Aka, p/xe\ perfect f\/pp/ng.

/n "Bu\\et Ho\e", whenever you c\ear a \/ne of enem/es, you'\\ most \/ke\y get smashed, and you can do noth/ng about sa/d fact. You'\\ need to use a spec/f/c tr/ck to c\ear the room, wh/ch /s not obv/ous unt/\ you keep dy/ng, aga/n and aga/n.

\oud no/se w/th the th/rd term/na\ /n the supercomputer, aga/n due to the fact that V/r/d/an /s squeak/ng tw/ce at the same t/me.

Un\ess you d/dn't rea\\y mean to be meta when say/ng a "fadeout", you can actua\\y do a fadeout w/th /nterna\ scr/pt/ng.

Vers/on 1.0 w/\\ probab\y a\so /nc\ude a \ot of \oud no/ses thanks to V/r/d/an's doub\e-squeak. By the way, those occurred /n the term/na\ about f/ve t/mes.

And, /f you haven't a\ready been /rr/tated by V/r/d/an's doub\e-squeak, we now have crew members' doub\e-squeak! Yay! (No, / d/d not \/ke the d/a\ogues /n th/s \eve\, espec/a\\y s/nce the base form of "d/a\ogues" shou\d be used /n the sentence.)
=[ P\AYTEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
Three out of Three

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
31:32

Sorry about the double squeaks & the typos...
Will try to fix the typos in version 1.0!
However, I have no idea at all how to fix the double squeaks...
What happened is that for some reason, some of the lines got cancelled out...
So, some of the lines won't show & just squeak instead. :victoria:
If I can get any help for this, I'll try to fix it! :viridian:

Info Teddy

Quote from: Carpe Diem on April 01, 2014, 08:09:36 AMIf I can get any help for this, I'll try to fix it! :viridian:
/'\\ bet you got that he\p, from me, on TO\P2.