A Quick Trip: A 8*8 Level

Started by Lollipop, July 21, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lollipop

Yeah! Be sure to leave feedback!

EDIT: I've included a hard mode for you pros out there.

Some Screenshots:

Have fun & hope you enjoy!

Lollipop

I've modified the main post, be sure to check it out!

savaka

I'll download this now, looks cool! Also, what's different in the hard version?

Lollipop

Quote from: savaka on July 23, 2015, 04:18:51 PM
I'll download this now, looks cool! Also, what's different in the hard version?

Added spikes, removed some checkpoints, overall no big changes.

Bruce Michez

I think a music change or two wouldn't hurt.  Otherwise, this is an interesting level and easily your best effort so far.

SJMistery

sometimes i get stuck on the room "upwards".
those damn 3 block-high passages randomly cannot be entered. it happens on any 3-block-high passage on any level, so try to minimize their use. also, in the hard version, move the checkpoint to the exit of the previous room. this way if you die you will always have to return to the terminal  :vermillion:
the section where you bounce between two inversion planes that starts on "check your map" needs warp walls from that room onwards to "swap". this way if you go back from "swap" to the previous rooms from outside the lines, the game won't glitch out

Lollipop

Quote from: SJMistery on July 26, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
sometimes i get stuck on the room "upwards".
those damn 3 block-high passages randomly cannot be entered. it happens on any 3-block-high passage on any level, so try to minimize their use. also, in the hard version, move the checkpoint to the exit of the previous room. this way if you die you will always have to return to the terminal  :vermillion:
the section where you bounce between two inversion planes that starts on "check your map" needs warp walls from that room onwards to "swap". this way if you go back from "swap" to the previous rooms from outside the lines, the game won't glitch out

Fixed!

They have been added to the main topic.

allison

Probably best to remove the unfixed downloads from the OP.

Lollipop

Quote from: crazya02 on July 26, 2015, 08:25:36 PM
Probably best to remove the unfixed downloads from the OP.
Nah, I'll keep it there. It doesn't matter THAT much, does it?

SJMistery

PD: "Impossible?" was supposed to be, well, impossible, and have to be bypassed with a warp wall? it can actually be passed through the mass of enemies with ease if you time it right (put yourself near them, and when the biggest row starts to go up, run!)

Lollipop

Quote from: SJMistery on July 27, 2015, 07:16:46 AM
PD: "Impossible?" was supposed to be, well, impossible, and have to be bypassed with a warp wall? it can actually be passed through the mass of enemies with ease if you time it right (put yourself near them, and when the biggest row starts to go up, run!)

I know

XPRO2X

Hard Level???Impossible level???
THIS IS Great.....and Impossible Level,your excelent creator Lollipop  :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: ,but more checkpoints would not be so bad