Back to VVVVVV (V1.2.4)

Started by FIQ, May 28, 2012, 08:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepiX

BUMP. Please help! I turned on PS's in Platform Arena, The Maze and Inversed Floors. 2 remain. 1 of them is in the Tower. Where do I find another one?!

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: CreepiX on August 04, 2016, 10:55:05 AM
BUMP. Please help! I turned on PS's in Platform Arena, The Maze and Inversed Floors. 2 remain. 1 of them is in the Tower. Where do I find another one?!
NOTE: Below is spoilers, highlight if you want to know.
Near that place where you enter the tower in the main game, there is a tunnel that takes you a place called the life factory, and another PS is there.

CreepiX

I finished it. It was AWESOME! But there's 1 closed room on the map. Looks like that it's inaccsessible. How to get inside?  :vitellary:

LafondaSaysMeow

I think it might be one of the gravitrons.
At the end you can fill up 3 rooms with gravitrons, since the super gravitron gamestate to bring you back works like that.
If there is still a missing room, then I think you just simply missed it.

CreepiX

Yes, it was the normal gravitron. I thought it'll be the old one. Thanks!

FIQ

Quote from: Derp Department on April 17, 2013, 04:15:50 PM
Quote from: Rainbow Dash on April 16, 2013, 10:49:09 PM
Yeah, I kinda wondered that myself. He made an exact copy of Dimension VVVVVV... did he copy all the rooms of the game by hand? ???
Hmmm...
My suspicion is he copied D. VVVVVV room data into his level and then edited them. (if you can do that)
IIRC using strings on the binary gives you tile data you can copy/paste manually into the XML to copy the dimension tiles.

FIQ

Pushed a fix for certain versions of VVVVVV behaving incorrectly with teleportations in this level.

This version also accounts for Ved features (thanks, InfoTeddy), making scripts easier to read when using Ved.

Xrenon

Man this campaign feels like a troll level at times.
Especially the "or are they" room after "At least, the hazards are stationary" which seems kinda impossible 😅 I just always die as soon as I enter the screen xD

Valso22

only 1 of the pictures is avaiable. it looks like a 9/10 dentists meme