level: Revenge

Started by Damn It AL to Hell, August 08, 2011, 03:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn It AL to Hell

Yeah, they need some tweaks, so I'll make sure to do that, the terminals I have trouble with, so I'll remove them.

Damn It AL to Hell

It's fixed! Try it now!

PJBottomz

It would be better if you attached the download to the very first post. Then people won't have to go through the topic looking for. :verdigris:

TheoX

Rating #026
Enjoyment: 6/10
Aesthetics: 8/10
Novelty: 2/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Room Names: 7/10

Well that was short!  So short I have very little to say about it, but here's my thoughts on improvement:
- The description is all on one line and is cut off.  You might want to type it in several lines.
- The Terminals don't say anything.  Not sure if this was intentional or a glitch, but it seemed weird.
- The level seemed a bit... lifeless.  I'm not sure how else I can describe it.  Might have been the terminals not saying anything.
- Trinkets were in rather uninspired places, particularly the first.  I would've liked to see at least a little bit more challenge for them.
- Spikes on the second to last screen were not shown because of the roomname.  Might want to redesign that room.

I did moderately enjoy the level, I just think a little more time could have been put into it.  A few of the things might be glitches that only happen on my computer, but the level is still a bit boring.  I did like your room design for the most part though (particularly the second room)!

Martze

Decent level. You should probably aim for quality over quantity.