This glitch will blow your mind!

Started by Dav999, August 25, 2012, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaking177

Quote from: FIQ on August 26, 2012, 10:51:14 AM
Also, when using this glitch in the 3DS room, the topmost room (Whee Sports) is renamed "Copyright Infrigment". Maybe an AP-check that triggers by mistake, but there're no other things happening so.. :p
uh, no. it has always been "Copyright Infrigment"

i am so glad someone found this though, i will try finding a way to do my old "remote touch" glitch on the 3DS again :D!

Quote from: Dav999 on August 26, 2012, 11:56:33 AM

If you are in the room Tunnel of Terror, try to end up between the gravity lines of the Gravitron. I even messed up :viridian:'s hitbox by doing that, and I can activate checkpoints, teleporters and terminals by just standing on the same height as the checkpoint/teleporter/terminal so if you enter a room from the left with a checkpoint at the right side of the room you activate it! Also, in :violet:'s room in the ship, you activate all terminals at once, and you can't leave that room anymore! Sometimes :viridian: refuses to go to the room on the left, and you can even stand on moving platforms if you're not, and be moving up and down in mid-air! Also, you can go through 1 pixel gaps in walls instead of 2 pixel gaps, because you're only one pixel wide instead of two! ???

WOO YES THAT IS IT! THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO!
http://youtu.be/5MzArjPTnGQ
it is like that, right?

blue626

Have you played the computer version? In there, it's named "Whee Sports".
Quote from: Dav999 on August 26, 2012, 10:33:47 PM
Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on August 26, 2012, 10:14:58 PM
Consider my mind blown.

:vermillion:'s room is normal, apart from the fact that it's coloured cyan.

Try to do it again, most likely, the colors will be different! It's different every time, because it depends on the last color switch, like FIQ said.

I thought that FIQ meant that it happened because of the tileset switch after the dimension is destabilized. Was I wrong, after all?

seaking177

Quote from: blue626 on August 27, 2012, 08:57:33 PM

i know,  but "Wii Sports" and "Whee Sports" sound exactly the same, that is one of the few things that had to be changed so it would be on the 3DS.

one down, got the Gravitron fling working ( http://youtu.be/wS8-VxexQYM <- that glitch, need to update it though)

blue626

Quote from: seaking177 on August 27, 2012, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: blue626 on August 27, 2012, 08:57:33 PM

i know,  but "Wii Sports" and "Whee Sports" sound exactly the same, that is one of the few things that had to be changed so it would be on the 3DS.

I already knew that. That's why FIQ said it was renamed, even if it always was named that way in the 3DS.

Dav999

Quote from: seaking177 on August 27, 2012, 08:44:02 PM

If you are in the room Tunnel of Terror, try to end up between the gravity lines of the Gravitron. I even messed up :viridian:'s hitbox by doing that, and I can activate checkpoints, teleporters and terminals by just standing on the same height as the checkpoint/teleporter/terminal so if you enter a room from the left with a checkpoint at the right side of the room you activate it! Also, in :violet:'s room in the ship, you activate all terminals at once, and you can't leave that room anymore! Sometimes :viridian: refuses to go to the room on the left, and you can even stand on moving platforms if you're not, and be moving up and down in mid-air! Also, you can go through 1 pixel gaps in walls instead of 2 pixel gaps, because you're only one pixel wide instead of two! ???

it is like that, right?

Yes, it's like that. If you want to do that, you should do the thing I mentioned in the first post until step 7, then go to the left of that room (it won't warp, so you'll have to flip and bounce back by using the lower Gravitron line, and when you're on the left, flip up and use the rooms to the left to get between the gravity lines of the Gravitron. Then, if you exit on the right (the Gravitron doesn't warp), then your hitbox may or may not be messed up. Or something like that.

FIQ

Yes, I didn't know that the room always were called that in the 3DS version, I just noticed it only when doing the glitch there.

seaking177

Quote from: Dav999 on August 27, 2012, 10:38:44 PM

it is like that, right?

Yes, it's like that. If you want to do that, you should do the thing I mentioned in the first post until step 7, then go to the left of that room (it won't warp, so you'll have to flip and bounce back by using the lower Gravitron line, and when you're on the left, flip up and use the rooms to the left to get between the gravity lines of the Gravitron. Then, if you exit on the right (the Gravitron doesn't warp), then your hitbox may or may not be messed up. Or something like that.

well, whatever was changed when the 3DS version was updated, the remote touch glitch does not work at all on the 3DS version :(. and here i was hoping it would, guess its only gonna work on PC now.

Dav999

Quote from: seaking177 on August 28, 2012, 02:37:10 AM

it is like that, right?

well, whatever was changed when the 3DS version was updated, the remote touch glitch does not work at all on the 3DS version :(. and here i was hoping it would, guess its only gonna work on PC now.

Also if you try it multiple times?

seaking177

Quote from: Dav999 on August 28, 2012, 05:36:34 AM
Quote from: seaking177 on August 28, 2012, 02:37:10 AM

it is like that, right?

Also if you try it multiple times?
yep, every way i have came up with doing it it will not work on the 3DS version. i don't have VVVVVV installed on my computer at the moment, and don't have the installer for it so i cant test it on the computer :(.

Hilbert

Doing this I found MORE ways to kill your game :D

Do the same thing Dav said
Go to the right at tunnel of terror
Continue to hold left when in outer space to glitch into whee sports or copyright infringement
When in outer space again, go down two screens, then go right
You will be in the gravitron with the game complete screen in the background :D

Or

Go to the left and flip up and then go right into the gravitron
Once the timer starts, go to the right and glitch into outer space and wait for the game complete screen to appear.
Wait
When you get back to the ship, wait for the timer to go off.
Quitting resets this.

Also doing the first glitch in the thread, check the stats. It says  :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: Found  :viridian: missing (at least on 3ds)

Hilbert

blue626

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on August 29, 2012, 10:34:30 PM
Doing this I found MORE ways to kill your game :D

Go to the right at tunnel of terror
Continue to hold left when in outer space to glitch into whee sports or copyright infringement
When in outer space again, go down two screens, then go right
You will be in the gravitron with the game complete screen in the background :D

Or

Go to the left and flip up and then go right into the gravitron
Once the timer starts, go to the right and glitch into outer space and wait for the game complete screen to appear.
Wait
When you get back to the ship, wait for the timer to go off.
Quitting resets this.

I suppose that in the 1at line of both glitches you mean doing steps 1-6 of the glitch Dav999 mentioned. Am I right?
I suppose you could also do the 1st glitch you mentioned and then go to the right to do the same thing. What happens when the timer ends?

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on August 29, 2012, 10:34:30 PM
Also doing the first glitch in the thread, check the stats. It says  :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: Found  :viridian: missing (at least on 3ds)

Those are the stats when in the Final Level (well, at least in 1.2). That's probably the reason to why that happens.

A new reply, huh? That was just a bump! I don't mind.

Hilbert

:D

Hilbert

Yerright!

When the timer ends, you'll go flying diagonally across dimension vvvvvv, like the gravitron fling :D

blue626

Why would you write 2 posts, one of them has that part written in light gray, other doesn't because the code isn't written well?!?!

EDIT: Okay, you fixed the 2nd post and deleted almost everything in the 1st post. Why didn't you delete the laughing face?! Why didn't you delete the post?!
EDIT 2: Read your post, know I know the reason.