allison

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Dav999 on January 31, 2013, 10:41:10 PM
Lol, where did you get that from?

The VVVVVV tag I track on tumblr.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Bump, to spread the message!

N

So  :viridian: actually has extremely long hair instead of having really short hair??!?!?!?!?!!

HOLY SHIT WHAT A PLOT TWIST

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Red on April 01, 2013, 09:15:22 PM
So  :viridian: actually has extremely long hair instead of having really short hair??!?!?!?!?!!

No, it's supposed to mean that  :viridian: is actually female.

Pyrite

Fake.
Non-canon.
Viridian is genderless. (although he most likely is female because there are only 2 other female characters and 3 male.)
Unfortunately that would pair him up with Vemillion because they have the closest ties, and Vermillion is the stupidest one there.

Epsilon

Quote from: Youngster on April 01, 2013, 10:24:09 PM
Fake.
Non-canon.
Viridian is genderless. (although he most likely is female because there are only 2 other female characters and 3 male.)
Unfortunately that would pair him up with Vemillion because they have the closest ties, and Vermillion is the stupidest one there.
Says the trainer who spells Vermilion with two Ls instead of one.
And besdies, whats wrong with havin a little fun now and then?
And I quote Terry, Viridians gender depends on Terrys mood. Sometimes male, sometimes female.
And sometimes, both.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Fake.
Non-canon.

NO, IT'S CANONIZED AND TERRY SAID SO! /sarcasm

Anyways, how is  :vermillion: stupid? I believe it was said that they were all scientists anyways... (Which would make sense anyways)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. GO DIE! DLAIWJDAWIL

N

Quote from: Derpfish on April 01, 2013, 10:12:49 PM

I did not say he was female
I said he had extremely long hair

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Red on April 01, 2013, 10:27:56 PM

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I was correcting you, because you did not perceive the message correctly in the .GIF.

Viridian basically just reveals she's female.

DocVictoria

well hi guys i was the one who drew this thing and eeh maybe i'll be more active on here
you guys are overreacting a bit to an inside joke where Viridian secretly has super long hair haha
but Red is pretty accurate with the intention here

^^^^^^ yup

N

Quote from: Derpfish on April 01, 2013, 10:30:40 PM
Quote from: Red on April 01, 2013, 10:27:56 PM

I was correcting you, because you did not perceive the message correctly in the .GIF.

Viridian basically just reveals she's female.
I like my version better

Pyrite

Quote from: Latias on April 01, 2013, 10:26:11 PM
Fake.
Non-canon.
Says the trainer who spells Vermilion with two Ls instead of one.
And besdies, whats wrong with havin a little fun now and then?
And I quote Terry, Viridians gender depends on Terrys mood. Sometimes male, sometimes female.
And sometimes, both.
I type it like that out of habit. It's not my fault that I don't follow Terry on Twitter.
Alright, fine...
Vermilion. Vermilion. Vermilion is a cool guy. He likes eating tomato soup because it is vermilion. Also he find vermilion-coloured cheese very delicious, if only for the fact that it is vermilion. Vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion  vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion vermilion. It's surprisingly easy to type in the dark but it hurts my eyes when I stare at the keyboard so I stare at the screen instead but then I make a lot of typos and it makes me embarrassed. (Estimated typos made in that sentence and this one: 12)