The Open Level (Nearing completion!)

Started by ToasterApocalypse, February 16, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting concept. Unfortunately I'm going to school very soon and don't really have enough time for developing a level :(
Please don't make the level too hard - I will hate you for this T_T
Maybe you can have a sequence of rooms that works like this:
1. Play normally in a light blue room.
2. Play as :vitellary: in a yellow room.
3. Play as :vermillion: in a red room.
Should be pretty cool :D

allison

For those who don't know, it has a website now! This is where the development is taking place. The site's also where you will be able to apply for contributor.

http://tolp.webs.com/

Oh god you actually set up a site for a level. I just registered to see what's going on and I become a limited member  :viridian:
Since it reminds me of limited edition, it makes me  :viridian:
That most recent version - so you have at least 63 rooms now  :vitellary:
I guess I will look forward to this, although very likely not able to beat it :P

Fussmatte

Quote from: nicholashin on February 24, 2013, 02:01:19 AM
That most recent version - so you have at least 63 rooms now  :vitellary:

Haha, even more than that - it's not like we only add one room per revision. :P

Also, you're a limited member because if Dav made you a full member you could see spoilery things and could download our revisions! :victoria:

UberHacker

Fussmatte

allison

v100 has just been finished! (by me no less :D)

FIQ

Sorry for not having been active in this project, other stuff has been eating my time.

blue626

How many rooms does the level have now? Do you expect the level to reach 400 rooms?

Also, in the site, after "Working on the next version (x):", is there supposed to be the username of the person that's making it? Most of the times (including now), it's "???", but, one time, it was "crazyal02" (I think that the current version was 102 or something).

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on March 20, 2013, 02:49:32 PM
How many rooms does the level have now? Do you expect the level to reach 400 rooms?

We haven't reached 400 rooms yet (but it is 20x20) and I think that we have to puzzle a lot with warp tokens and such to be able to get 400 rooms. It would be a nice achievement, though. :)

Quote from: blue626 on March 20, 2013, 02:49:32 PM
Also, in the site, after "Working on the next version (x):", is there supposed to be the username of the person that's making it? Most of the times (including now), it's "???", but, one time, it was "crazyal02" (I think that the current version was 102 or something).

Yes, and ??? means that it's either not being made yet, or I haven't updated it yet between the moment that someone says they're making the next version and the moment it's 'released'.

Pyrite

Help I can't edit the polar dimension because I don't know how to grey warp background! :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria:

Fussmatte

Quote from: manofperson on March 21, 2013, 11:26:18 PM
Help I can't edit the polar dimension because I don't know how to grey warp background! :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria: :victoria:
You can just make a room with the warpzone tileset and later someone else will make it gray. In order to make it gray you have to manually edit the .vvvvvv file in a text editor.

FIQ

Sorry but it appears I don't have enough time to participate actively in this.

I can still finish my scripts if someone tells me exactly how it should be, but I'll not participate otherwise.