Author Topic: Completed my VVVVVV level, but...  (Read 3208 times)

weee50

• Professor
  • Creator of VVVVVV: The New Adventure
    • View Profile
Completed my VVVVVV level, but...
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:53:15 pm »
I have a VVVVVV level. :viridian: It's a 2.0 level and it's cool. You need to rescue  :victoria: and  :violet: . It has 4 :shiny: 's but the level code is too big, and so is the download. :'(
:victoria: OH NO! RUN TO WEEE50'S COMPUTER!                                        It isn't that big of a deal.                                                                              :violet: Interdimensional travel is boring, as Steriodimensional says.                               :victoria: I don't care! I am going to get a :shiny: first.                                          :vermillion: Hey, I thought you did not like adventuring!                :verdigris: This is new, but still, you do not like adventuring.                          :victoria: I am not on an adventure, I am on a mission!                                                           :viridian: A mission? For what?                                            :vermillion: Yea, I wonder what Victoria is on a mission for.                                       :victoria: A lost level! :(                                              Bye, Viridian!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:40:21 am by weee50 »

allison

• Captain
  • monolithic since 2012??
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
Re: Working on a VVVVVV level
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 08:41:12 pm »
Generally, it's best to wait until the level is finished (or at least a download is available) to make a thread.

As for the download: Put the level in a .zip file, click Attachments and Other Options below the text area, click the Choose File button.

weee50

• Professor
    • View Profile
Re: Working on a VVVVVV level
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:35:03 pm »
Generally, it's best to wait until the level is finished (or at least a download is available) to make a thread.

As for the download: Put the level in a .zip file, click Attachments and Other Options below the text area, click the Choose File button.
How do you zip a level? (I've been trying but it always leads to an error 10862)

allison

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
Re: Completed my VVVVVV level, but...
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 03:29:05 pm »
Er, I'm stumped.

Also, you referenced my level in the OP!

FIQ

• Captain
  • https://github.com/FredrIQ/
    • View Profile
    • FIQ
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 03:32:04 pm »
Can't help you, but try uploading to mediafire or something like that in case you can't zip.

allison

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 03:33:53 pm »
Can't help you, but try uploading to mediafire or something like that in case you can't zip.

You are a smart person

weee50

• Professor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 09:00:42 pm »
But I don't know how to mediafire... But it's still working for me... :victoria:

allison

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:07 am »
But I don't know how to mediafire... But it's still working for me... :victoria:

mediafire is actually quite simple.

weee50

• Professor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 07:26:06 pm »
Also, you referenced my level in the OP!

You mean the:
:violet: Interdimensional travel is boring, as Steriodimensional says.You mean that, right?

Nicholas

• Professor
  • is addicted to making levels
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 07:54:47 am »
What about sendspace? It's another OK medium for uploading stuff like this.