Tricky Trinkets

Started by Epicperson456, November 15, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am making a level called "tricky trinkets". I am about done. But there is a ton of unused space. Should i fill it?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Some, but not all of it.
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 17, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

SJMistery

Quote from: Epicperson456 on December 14, 2014, 11:08:55 PM
crud. I neeeeeed to fix things. not intended. I made a huge change to that room, and forgot to remove that. will do tomorrow, when I can get on the computer.
also, you mean the tomatoe/potatoe/topatoe pun?

exactly, tough seems I misunderstanded it as: tomatoes (the enemies)+spikes(on the top)

Epicperson456

srry guys, I playtested, but I guess im not good at that! but I will HOPEFULLY get to doing that soon, cause I just got the full VVVVVV on steam. Sorry again!

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: Epicperson456 on December 23, 2014, 08:56:15 PMsrry guys, I playtested, but I guess im not good at that! but I will HOPEFULLY get to doing that soon, cause I just got the full VVVVVV on steam. Sorry again!
wait, you pirated it?

ZeNewDragon

Quote from: i'm not petrikov on December 26, 2014, 06:22:47 AM
Quote from: Epicperson456 on December 23, 2014, 08:56:15 PMsrry guys, I playtested, but I guess im not good at that! but I will HOPEFULLY get to doing that soon, cause I just got the full VVVVVV on steam. Sorry again!
wait, you pirated it?
Make and Play Edition.

i'm not petrikov

ZeNewDragon

Quote from: i'm not petrikov on December 28, 2014, 02:12:48 PM
Quote from: ZeNewDragon on December 26, 2014, 10:00:31 PMMake and Play Edition.
you can't get the make and play edition on steam but okay
Where did he say he got the Make and Play Edition off of Steam? He's saying he just purchased the full version of the game on Steam.

Epicperson456

ZeNewDragon is right. Guys.  SRSLY.

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: ZeNewDragon on December 28, 2014, 10:08:05 PMWhere did he say he got the Make and Play Edition off of Steam? He's saying he just purchased the full version of the game on Steam.
i asked him if he pirated it, he said he got the make and play edition

you know, you can add a non-steam game to your library, so i assumed he did that
Quote from: Epicperson456 on December 29, 2014, 02:37:10 AMZeNewDragon is right. Guys.  SRSLY.
no, he isn't

Dav999

So he started this level in the make and play edition, later decided to buy the full VVVVVV on Steam.

Epicperson456

Yes, thanks.
Sadly will probably never get around to fixing the glitches, but will try.

SJMistery

Phew, i was starting to think you would never do it.
hard as topatoes needs a nerf. that thing is nearly luck-based, it is absurd :'(

Epicperson456

Well, I got a new computer, and have posted on tOLP2.nl some more, I just haven't transferred the files from my old computer yet. I WILL DO IT THOUGH, I SWEAR!
  ;D

Lollipop

Wow. Nice bump there  :-X

edit: oops i'm blind lol kms

ZeNewDragon

Epicperson456

Suddenly... TWO YEAR BUMP!

Decided to (finally) fix a bunch of the issues that were in the original level. A few things haven't been fixed (mostly because I can't remember how to use the editor :P), but the biggest issues have.
V2 is attached in the OP.