ArchiVVVVVVe 2.0

Started by Epicperson456, October 25, 2015, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol...ipops2

Quote from: Epicperson456 on November 04, 2015, 12:01:28 AM
SJmistery, I would love those! Also off-topic stuff- i'm actually playing tricky trinkets again. Please PM me all known glitches so I canfinally fix ;D

Canfinnaly  :P

moth 🦋

Quote from: lol...ipops2 on November 03, 2015, 02:46:42 AM
I have many a arch nemesis and you just got added
No. Like crazyal02 said, I am trying to help you stop spamming. I don't have to be you "arch nemesis" if I don't want to. I am trying to protect you from getting banned. For example, this:
Quote from: lol...ipops2 on November 04, 2015, 12:22:29 AM
SJmistery, I would love those! Also off-topic stuff- i'm actually playing tricky trinkets again. Please PM me all known glitches so I canfinally fix ;D

Canfinnaly??! That isn't a word. I suggest you edit your post to show what you mean.

@Kreator

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on November 03, 2015, 12:05:18 PM
Quote from: crazya02 on November 03, 2015, 04:45:11 AM
None of us are cackling villainously (except maybe Kreator)
There is no save for Kreator now
he has gone into the land of >le niggers lelelelelelle
its called mooncentral: the moonman forums
way better than this place and definitely better than tolp
maybe even better than http://ccccccommunity.tk/fuckingmoonmanniggerfuckingkillinglynchingland/index.php

but what made you think i was cackling villainously
if anything i would be chuckling really disturbingly

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on November 03, 2015, 12:05:18 PM
but anyway.
Seriously, you should stop having so many arch nemesises. you're clearly too immature for arch nemesises.
i agree but the proper spelling of the plural is "nemeses"
also why cant we all just get along

VeeC7

lol...ipops2

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on November 04, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
Quote from: lol...ipops2 on November 03, 2015, 02:46:42 AM
I have many a arch nemesis and you just got added
No. Like crazyal02 said, I am trying to help you stop spamming. I don't have to be you "arch nemesis" if I don't want to. I am trying to protect you from getting banned. For example, this:
Quote from: lol...ipops2 on November 04, 2015, 12:22:29 AM

Canfinnaly??! That isn't a word. I suggest you edit your post to show what you mean.

He said it first

SJMistery

I'll post them regularly in blocks of 20 to ease the storage, once i fix EVERY FREAKING ONE OF THEM. Beta-demo version does not even begin to describe half of the levels. Maybe They Just Didn't Care.

@Kreator

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on November 04, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
look who's being hostile!
lol...ipops was just laughing at Epicperson for saying canfinally
let up the butthurt and think before you post shinywolf

Quote from: @Kreator on November 04, 2015, 01:49:38 AM

i agree but the proper spelling of the plural is "nemeses"
also why cant we all just get along
1. Well, my bad. Still, lol...ipops says "nemisis"
2. No we can't.
EDIT: for some reason my post was inside a quote from Kreator which never existed

@Kreator

Quote from: @Kreator on November 10, 2015, 12:46:10 AM
Quote from: @Kreator on October 26, 2015, 06:22:04 AM
>archivvvvvve installer.exe

oh for the love of god
not that anyone cares but the shitty photobucket gif has been replaced
everyone hates my gifs anyway so please ignore this shitpost

Epicperson456

SJMistery

levels almost ready to be sent

EDIT HERE THEY COME:
the filtered well made ones that are either done with care, or fixed by me (does not include your levels)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yx5fk18qpvsw4a/guaranteed%20functional%20levels.zip?dl=0

the rest (including every level i downloaded recently. PM to point ot which ones are glitchy so i can fix them, but in the case of ratings, complains about difficultly/easiness/the author being still alive, etc. i take no responsibility. especially the section "non tested levels" for obvious reasons)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ht01tz2rstlrhf8/envio%20ultratocho.zip?dl=0

in case you download the second box and you find a repeated level from the ones you already have, you better select "do not copy" in general. many of them come from a now deleted and forgotten forum that it was at least closed for a year when i found it months ago

CrashMix

The script on Alphabet City, this one at the start blocks me forever  :victoria:

Ciolf

That's odd, is it the original version of Alphabet City or this updated version?

lol...ipops2

How do you uninstall it? EDIT: where is the location of the saves folder I found it one time and the levels were there. But now I can't find it  :victoria:

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: super lol...ipops the second on December 20, 2015, 02:40:16 AM
How do you uninstall it? EDIT: where is the location of the saves folder I found it one time and the levels were there. But now I can't find it  :victoria:
It's in Documents - VVVVVV  ;)