Strange Dimension (BETA BOARD)

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, February 11, 2016, 01:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

The level that CRASH is prequel to has begun! This is my second big project, besides Dimension UNDERTALE.

Currently in beta.

SCREENSHOTS:

[img  width=600]http://vultarixgameplay.weebly.com/uploads/6/0/5/6/60561651/5936646_orig.png[/img]

Download the beta below!

BETA 5 is out! No beta 4 because reasons.

QwertymanO07

I think you should've made a little more before posting, but regardless, I'm going to criticize it:
  • If the Digital Zone is unlocked from the start, why is there even a terminal to open it.  It would be easier on the player to just leave it open.
  • DOTT's repeating script is annoying.  You managed to make a script only work once elsewhere, I know you can do it.
  • The Strong Route's puzzle is actually easier than the lazy route's.  I'm not sure if this is intended or not, since it involves only breaking the leftmost platforms.
    • Also the warp token's "s" isn't capitalized, so it says "REsET".

QwertymanO07

Yeah, that's why I'm pointing these out.

Well, response time.

1. The terminal is to open the next area. If it doesn't do that than its an error.
2. DOTT'S script woll be scrapped.

Split the topic. Back on track please.

SJMistery

totally confused on where i am supposed to go lel

BETA 5 is out, finally! No beta 4 because I just never released it. But we've got some new content for you!

Lollipop

your first img width tag in the OP has an extra space, therefore we cant see the screenshot

but here it is