You Have to Win the Game/Super Win the Game VVVVVV Recreation?

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, April 17, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allison

moth 🦋

Quote from: crazya02 on May 07, 2016, 01:24:38 AM
Maybe people actually like it?
>people
>undertale fandom counts as humans
they aren't people they're corpses infested with the scum of hell

allison

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on May 07, 2016, 02:50:09 AM
>people
>undertale fandom counts as humans
they aren't people they're corpses infested with the scum of hell
I shall wear my corpse label like a badge of pride.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Well, this thread dreailed fast.

Back to YHTWG VVVVVV.

I'm already making a level using de MMMMMM tiles.

moth 🦋

That Souleye Crewmate

Everyone is so fucking overprotective over Undertale.

Then again, people are fucking hostile over Undertale.

BOTH OF THE SIDES HAVE A REASON.
If you people would just SHUT THE FUCK UP for ONE MINUTE about the game instead of flairing your shitty Papyrus cosplay all over Youtube, then maybe the haters would STOP hating you.
before any of you start screaming at me for  being a negative cyberbulli :'(, i'm not adressing you for the most part.
let me make my fucking points straight because none of you understand what i'm trying to say.
1. Stop overflowing the internet with Undertale.
2. I don't care whether or not people like the game. It's ok, they can like it. But the thing is, they like it so much, they decide to shove it down everyone's throats until their suggestions become annoying!
THE FANBASE IS ANNOYING.
ANNOYING. ANNOYING. FUCKING A N N O Y I N G .
I'm not trying to shame you for liking a fucking videogame, Undertalers. I'm mad because you take part in trying to shoehorn it everywhere.

By the way, instead of whining about how the thread got derailed, maybe you should split the thread and stop deralining it further, since you're a moderator, Vultarix?
Oh, and Shiny, as understandable as your hate is, tone it down a little.
Sorry for the wall of text, i just REALLY had to explode with this one.

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on May 07, 2016, 08:19:04 AM
Everyone is so fucking overprotective over Undertale.

Then again, people are fucking hostile over Undertale.

BOTH OF THE SIDES HAVE A REASON.
If you people would just SHUT THE FUCK UP for ONE MINUTE about the game instead of flairing your shitty Papyrus cosplay all over Youtube, then maybe the haters would STOP hating you.
before any of you start screaming at me for  being a negative cyberbulli :'(, i'm not adressing you for the most part.
let me make my fucking points straight because none of you understand what i'm trying to say.
1. Stop overflowing the internet with Undertale.
2. I don't care whether or not people like the game. It's ok, they can like it. But the thing is, they like it so much, they decide to shove it down everyone's throats until their suggestions become annoying!
THE FANBASE IS ANNOYING.
ANNOYING. ANNOYING. FUCKING A N N O Y I N G .
I'm not trying to shame you for liking a fucking videogame, Undertalers. I'm mad because you take part in trying to shoehorn it everywhere.

By the way, instead of whining about how the thread got derailed, maybe you should split the thread and stop deralining it further, since you're a moderator, Vultarix?
Oh, and Shiny, as understandable as your hate is, tone it down a little.
Sorry for the wall of text, i just REALLY had to explode with this one.

Thank you to the infinitieth (Is that even a word??) power!!!
And I'm just an undertale fan that I only tell my friends that they should play it... like, once? Now, Homestuck, on the other hand...

Ally 🌠

I'm an annoying dead corpse.
Fun!

ANYWAYS

How are you going to do jumping?
Are you going to use lazarus' thing

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on May 07, 2016, 10:26:56 AM
And I'm just an undertale fan that I only tell my friends that they should play it... like, once? Now, Homestuck, on the other hand...
I respect Undertale fans like you. There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving peeps a friendly suggestion.
i tried reading Homestuck, i guess i got into it but it made no sense and got boring lol

moth 🦋

Quote from: Luigi master on May 07, 2016, 12:10:19 PM
Fun!

ANYWAYS

*corpse infected with the scum of hell
also luigi if you hadn't even attempted to fucking read it, it isn't going to involve jumping. all of the jumping puzzles will become flipping puzzles because we don't have items. read the first page with my wonderful argument against this
but anyway
what vultarix stated he was doing is making a level using my MMMMMM tileset, and he will adapt it. I will help him because some of the things in it are not YHTWTG.
and he should probably change this to "YHTWTG VVVVVV Recreation?" because SWTG would never work, as obviously stated in my argument on the first page that you must not have read

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: Luigi master on May 07, 2016, 12:10:19 PM
Fun!

ANYWAYS

No. I tried to go into the spritesheets and make the gravity line invisible so it looks like you're jumping. That didn't work, as I determined that gravity lines are actually white lines generated in the code. I'm trying to think of another way.

The level will be 10x10. I'm splitting the other stuff, and locking it.

moth 🦋