Dimension Pixel [WIP]

Started by pixelator, July 12, 2016, 12:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelator

So, um... Is anyone going to help me with this?  :verdigris:

QwertymanO07

You have to use gotoroom() to refresh the room, then respawn all the crewmates in the exact same positions, changing the AI as necessary.

pixelator

But what I find weird is that before it was fine, and then I changed changedir(gray,0) to changeai(gray,faceplayer), and then changed it BACK, but it STILL doesn't work.

pixelator

Hey, guys! Remember me?   :P
So, Alpha 0.4 is out now, which adds more to the Final Level.
More info in the original post, if you didn't bother to read that before reading this.

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: Mr. Pixelator on July 28, 2016, 04:27:24 PM
Hey, guys! Remember me? 
yeah its not like you vanished or anything

SJMistery

Sorry for not having said anything. I have been stuck on a room for long. Will resume reviews soon.

EDIT: THE GREEN CREWMATE CANNOT BE REACHED! WTF?

pixelator

Quote from: SJMistery on July 29, 2016, 02:19:29 PM
Sorry for not having said anything. I have been stuck on a room for long. Will resume reviews soon.

EDIT: THE GREEN CREWMATE CANNOT BE REACHED! WTF?

Uh... Well, you'll reach him later, and I never changed the dialogue to account for that, so yeah.

SJMistery

The game went HPshit after completing the gravitron. Did you remember to place the warp walls correctly and to NOT include ANY script below the bottom inversion plane?

pixelator

Quote from: SJMistery on July 29, 2016, 05:47:55 PM
The game went HPshit after completing the gravitron. Did you remember to place the warp walls correctly and to NOT include ANY script below the bottom inversion plane?

Yes, and yes... What's wrong?
I remember how if you're near the edge of the screen after completing the Gravitron, you may go flying out to nowhere, never to be seen again. I have no idea how to fix that.  :verdigris: