Author Topic: Soooo, why do you hate Vermilion*?  (Read 3728 times)

allison

• Captain
  • monolithic since 2012??
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
Re: Soooo, why do you hate Vermilion*?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 07:54:00 am »
Judging characters by how "useful" they are seems backwards, especially in this game where no one but Viridian has any meaningful plot-relevant agency anyway

Vermilion is good because he has silly dialogue. Verdigris is the worst character because he's boring

QwertymanO07

• Captain
  • Rad scientist exraordinare
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 08:21:18 am »
To be perfectly honest, I sometimes forget that Verdigris exists.

Duckman50001

• Doctor
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Soooo, why do you hate Vermilion?
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 09:30:59 am »
hes an officer his job is to be the "captain" when viridian inst there, whether it be helping  :vitellary: with research or stopping  :victoria: fROM CRYING ALL THE TIME
Then why is it that when he's rescued and Viridian isn't there, he's out trying to locate the others?

he can't operate the ship because it is INSIDE OF A ROCK

lol...ipops2

-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 01:17:06 pm »
hes an officer his job is to be the "captain" when viridian inst there, whether it be helping  :vitellary: with research or stopping  :victoria: fROM CRYING ALL THE TIME
Then why is it that when he's rescued and Viridian isn't there, he's out trying to locate the others?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 01:28:04 pm »
Ooohhhhhh boy and we're back to this thread. What are you trying to say? Vermilion operates the ship? Viridian does that.

shiny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
    • my msuic

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
stop breaking quotes
Ooohhhhhh boy and we're back to this thread. What are you trying to say? Vermilion operates the ship? Viridian does that.
i dont really have preference over certain crewmembers and i think that they all have their purpose