Devious Dimentions

Started by Ferrety, July 29, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrety

Devious Dimentions is the first level I've made using the Level Editor. It's a 5x3 map that's around medium difficulty.

Anyways, here's some screenshots:

The download link is attached. Enjoy!

Known Bugs:
-The text that appears at the start of the level will re-appear if you either die before the first checkpoint or return after dying elsewhere.

Terry

This is cool! I like the tight knit structure of it a lot!

Arkatox

This does look really cool. I'll check it out later. :9

Arkatox

I played through it, and it was surprisingly fun. Surprisingly as in I expected it to be very fun, and it was more so. Great job! 10/10

Shuhasu

This is a good level! Its short, but challenging and rewarding all the way through  :viridian:

TheoX

Rating #010
Enjoyment: 9/10
Aesthetics: 7/10
Novelty: 7/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Room Names: 8/10

I agree with Terry, the tight knit structure is very nice!  A fairly easy and very satisfying journey through caves and hallways of spikes.  Seems very polished.

Status: Completed but missing a trinket (probably in the beginning somewhere :victoria: )

wally2069

Interesting. It had an overall good use of screen wrapping without being confusing. There was also a good amount of alternating between challenges and rest sections. Overall a fun level to play. Just wish there was more.

bigkahuna

Very nice, but short, level. The trinkets were very well placed. I only got 5/7, though.