Author Topic: My 1st level: The Jaunt.  (Read 13282 times)

Flushex

• Professor
    • View Profile
Re: My level: The Jaunt, Version 2.1.
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 12:38:09 am »
I got pretty annoyed the first time I beat Spice of Life, because I glitched through a wall in the room above and got spiked.  :violet:

Maybe you can help me here since you know a lot about VVVVVV. I am well aware of that glitch, but it doesn't make any sense. There IS  a warp line there so why is it randomly bypassed sometimes?

FIQ

• Captain
  • https://github.com/FredrIQ/
    • View Profile
    • FIQ
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 08:33:24 am »
I got pretty annoyed the first time I beat Spice of Life, because I glitched through a wall in the room above and got spiked.  :violet:

Maybe you can help me here since you know a lot about VVVVVV. I am well aware of that glitch, but it doesn't make any sense. There IS  a warp line there so why is it randomly bypassed sometimes?
VVVVVV issue. Cannot be fixed w/o removing the warpline alltogether.

Warplines sometimes simply doesn't take effect, this affects all levels using them, including featured ones (which, if anything, would have them fixed). Even the 3DS version has it.

avengah

• Professor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 07:54:10 pm »
I see the second trinket is easier now, but the first - arrgh! I had to do it THREE TIMES because I overshot and went through the one-way wall! Those precision bounces are not easy at all... The graphics is much improved in both your levels, so well done there!

Lollipop

• Captain
  • fornite funnys
    • View Profile
Re: My 1st level: The Jaunt.
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2014, 11:05:49 pm »
This level seems really hard

Flushex

• Professor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 06:19:22 pm »

Yeah...  this was my first experimentation with level creation, so I didn't use much restraint when it came to difficulty. I'd recommend one of my other two levels for a more polished, fun experience, especially Dimension Funland.

Lollipop

• Captain
  • fornite funnys
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 10:01:01 pm »

Yeah...  this was my first experimentation with level creation, so I didn't use much restraint when it came to difficulty. I'd recommend one of my other two levels for a more polished, fun experience, especially Dimension Funland.
Wai, you wade dimesion funland? Sorry, i didn't know and also... Dimension Funland is in my poll!

shiny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 01:29:51 am »
A sad story about a person's (Victor's) descent into madness.  :(

Also, the hardest level I've played. EVER.
and I LOVE it!