Quote from: Doormat on March 24, 2013, 06:50:31 AM
BUMP
ANSWER ME >:D >:D >:D
I WANT TO PROGRESS

Okay
I'll upload 5.4 when I get on the computer

Pyrite

HELP ME WHAT DO I DO
the game gives no direction whatsoever after you beat the first level and I have no idea where to go. You should at least give some direction after you get teleported back to the D.S.S. Souleye for the first time, since all passages are blocked off. :victoria:

Fussmatte

Quote from: manofperson on March 24, 2013, 07:34:50 PM
HELP ME WHAT DO I DO
the game gives no direction whatsoever after you beat the first level and I have no idea where to go. You should at least give some direction after you get teleported back to the D.S.S. Souleye for the first time, since all passages are blocked off. :victoria:

Pyrite

Also a bug, when you rescue Verdigris it doesn't have the Violet cutscene like it should, it just stays in the room you're supposed to teleport out of until you walk over to the terminal as an invisible Verdigris and activate it. Then you go to the ship with no direction whatsoever.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: manofperson on March 24, 2013, 07:39:42 PM
Also a bug, when you rescue Verdigris it doesn't have the Violet cutscene like it should, it just stays in the room you're supposed to teleport out of until you walk over to the terminal as an invisible Verdigris and activate it. Then you go to the ship with no direction whatsoever.

That's a bug
I'm too dang lazy to fix it

Fussmatte

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on March 24, 2013, 07:54:07 PM

That's a bug
I'm too dang lazy to fix it
Toaster's post
click on the 900th part  :D

Lord Ghetsis

Quote from: manofperson on March 24, 2013, 07:34:50 PM
HELP ME WHAT DO I DO
I second. Can't figure out where to go.  :victoria: I ended up just playing it in the leveleditor.

Lord Ghetsis

Ah well that makes sense.  :verdigris: Does that prevent further direction? And is anyone getting this?

Epsilon

Quote from: BisonMan12 on June 22, 2013, 04:53:53 PM
Ah well that makes sense.  :verdigris: Does that prevent further direction? And is anyone getting this?
I got it once - It's a script that isn't activating properly.
To progress, you just need to find the flag that opens the gate, then make a script that turns that flag on. That's what I did.

Lord Ghetsis

Quote from: Epsilon on June 22, 2013, 08:17:37 PM
Quote from: BisonMan12 on June 22, 2013, 04:53:53 PM
I got it once - It's a script that isn't activating properly.
To progress, you just need to find the flag that opens the gate, then make a script that turns that flag on. That's what I did.
Thanks. Know the name of said script? There are sooo many of them.  :victoria: ToasterApocalypse, do you know what script that is?  :verdigris:

weee50

bugmenot

the game hangs at the end, the "farewell" screen. i have got all the trinkets and have 2.1

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: bugmenot on July 04, 2013, 08:11:59 PM
the game hangs at the end, the "farewell" screen. i have got all the trinkets and have 2.1

That's a bug. I don't know what causes it. What also happens is the game segfaults at the end script, probably because the script is too long.