Game doesn't recognize player levels

Started by CrazyBeast, December 02, 2014, 08:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allison

Quote from: SJMistery on December 07, 2014, 08:12:00 PMsorry for the OT but: Terry! you still here! we were worried. and i am still waiting for the "tower-like level" script ;)
I don't think he's planning on adding any more features but it would be nice to be able to make custom vvvvvvmusic files

TmanDaCool1

Quote from: crazyal02 on December 07, 2014, 09:16:27 PM
Quote from: SJMistery on December 07, 2014, 08:12:00 PMsorry for the OT but: Terry! you still here! we were worried. and i am still waiting for the "tower-like level" script ;)
I don't think he's planning on adding any more features but it would be nice to be able to make custom vvvvvvmusic files +1!

Terry

but it would be nice to be able to make custom vvvvvvmusic files

Actually, that might be pretty doable, I can just compile a standalone .vvv packager: if I get a chance I'll see what I can do.

SJMistery

I don't think he's planning on adding any more features but it would be nice to be able to make custom vvvvvvmusic files
we loose nothing to try

TmanDaCool1

Hey, I'm trying to learn python!  ;D

Maybe I can make a Raspberry Pi fangame of VVVVVV once I learn enough. But that might take a while...  :victoria:

allison

Quote from: Terry on December 08, 2014, 12:23:31 PM
but it would be nice to be able to make custom vvvvvvmusic files

Actually, that might be pretty doable, I can just compile a standalone .vvv packager: if I get a chance I'll see what I can do.
I'm crazyal02 and I approve of this message.

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on December 11, 2014, 03:19:23 PMHey, I'm trying to learn python!  ;D

Maybe I can make a Raspberry Pi fangame of VVVVVV once I learn enough. But that might take a while...  :victoria:
no one in the distractionware community has a raspberry pi, and they probably aren't going to buy one to download your fangame
maybe you should use c++ or java instead

TmanDaCool1

Quote from: i'm not petrikov on December 13, 2014, 01:19:50 AM
Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on December 11, 2014, 03:19:23 PMHey, I'm trying to learn python!  ;D

no one in the distractionware community has a raspberry pi, and they probably aren't going to buy one to download your fangame
maybe you should use c++ or java instead

VVVVVV is already in C++

Also, people can download the vanilla python version of VVVVVV, too. Just want to experiment with Python, OK?

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on December 13, 2014, 04:14:36 AMVVVVVV is already in C++
and that's relevant because?
Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on December 13, 2014, 04:14:36 AMAlso, people can download the vanilla python version of VVVVVV, too. Just want to experiment with Python, OK?
but i don't feel like downloading a program to run a separate program

CrazyBeast

Quote from: Terry on December 06, 2014, 09:04:23 PM
I'll talk to Ethan Lee and see if he has time to fix it - it might well be a pretty straightforward fix!
Terry!
Any news?

Terry

I mentioned it to him! He thinks it's fixable, but he's real busy right now with other things. I dunno when it'll happen.

CrazyBeast