Author Topic: Chara Dreemurr, I challenge you.  (Read 4346 times)

Vultarix

• Captain
    • View Profile
Chara Dreemurr, I challenge you.
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »
To a VVVVVV level contest. The levels, once completed, will be voted on a poll. The rules? It must be an original level. No modification or "re"modification of any other level. There must be no references to other games at all. The level must be 10x10. It must be completed by December 9th, and the voting will be held on December 10-11. Oh, and if you try to cheat and steal a different level, I'll know. Trust me.

Good luck.

Ally 🌠

• Captain
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Ally 🌠
Re: Chara Dreemurr, I challenge you.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 11:58:49 pm »
you know you can just ban them right lol

QwertymanO07

• Captain
  • Rad scientist exraordinare
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 12:02:29 am »
This is more fun.

Also, I suggest that the poll be closed to tOLP/Distractionware members, just to remove any bias.

Chara Dreemurr

I'm not going.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 12:25:02 am »
To a VVVVVV level contest. The levels, once completed, will be voted on a poll. The rules? It must be an original level. No modification or "re"modification of any other level. There must be no references to other games at all. The level must be 10x10. It must be completed by December 9th, and the voting will be held on December 10-11. Oh, and if you try to cheat and steal a different level, I'll know. Trust me.

Good luck.
Nope.

lol...ipops2

Re: I'm not going.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 12:36:47 am »

Good luck.
Nope.
Then Starspire wins and you are vanquished.

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 12:45:08 am »

Good luck.
Nope.
Then Starspire wins and you are vanquished.
Just because someone refuses doesn't mean that they win. They don't.

Ally 🌠

• Captain
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Ally 🌠
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 01:01:06 am »
Don't you know the rules?
EVERYONE WINS!
Now let's learn to share.

Vultarix

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 01:29:45 am »

Good luck.
Nope.

i knew it

this was an experiment to see your reaction and it's exactly like i thought it would be.

moth 🦋

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
inb4 alexia makes a penis joke
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 02:16:39 am »

Good luck.
Nope.
this is proof that they can't make anything original, all of their ideas are terrible, and they cant do anything correctly. SOLID proof.

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 10:44:30 pm »

Good luck.
Oh, and I'd cheat either way.

QwertymanO07

• Captain
  • Rad scientist exraordinare
    • View Profile
Re: inb4 alexia makes a penis joke
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 02:25:58 am »
this is proof that they can't make anything original, all of their ideas are terrible, and they cant do anything correctly. SOLID proof.

Chara Dreemurr

Re: inb4 alexia makes a penis joke
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 02:44:18 am »
YOU DIRTY MISQUOTATION PERSON.

moth 🦋

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
fucking hell STOP
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 09:40:29 am »
YOU DIRTY MISQUOTATION PERSON.
they didn't misquote me at all
you're a retard I fucking swear

SJMistery

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 11:23:04 am »
Clara, this is IT. You are just a retarded troll, and don't deserve to be there.

fraZ0R

• Captain
  • Why are you here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 06:24:38 pm »
COULDN'T EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM JUST GET ALONG FOR ONCE?  >:(